How to fill the gradient background
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
1. Open the presentation file in WPS Office.
2. click the design tab, then select background, and pick the color you like.
4. Click Objecting formatting on the sidebar, where you could change the fill style, gradient style, angle, color, position, transparency and brightness of the background.
5. When you finish all the set, click apply to allto apply this formatting to the rest of your slide.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 2. How to create custom bullets in WPS Writer
- 3. Different methods of using format painter
- 4. Use SUM function to quickly calculate the sum
- 5. Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation
- 6. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?