How to hide page breaks in Excel?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Click Menu > Options > View.
2. In the view area, uncheck Page breaks. Then click OK.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)