Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert a line for resume in WPS Office Word
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to insert a line for resume in WPS Office Word. You are sure to master the simple skills in inserting a line after reading this tutorial!
· Steps to insert a line for resume in WPS Office Word
1. Open your resume with your basic information.
2. Head to the Insert tab, click the Shapes drop-down button and choose a line at Lines.
3. Then draw a line in the suitable position by holding and dragging the mouse.
You can further edit the inserted line according to individual need. Select the line, and you can see four buttons on the right.
4. You can click Shape Styles to change its shape and more effects.
5. You can also click Shape Outline to change Colors and Pen Style, etc.
With these simple steps, you are able to insert a line for resume quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· What is WPS Writer?
WPS Writer is a module of WPS Office(an acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet). WPS Writer is consistent with Worddocument, which helps users to work with high efficiency. Its personal basic version is free to use and it also provides abundant functions and unique features for you to explore.
Learn more advanced skills about WPS Office:
How to insert shapes | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to download CV from WPS Resume Templates | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Use WPS Office to create, edit and share Word, PPT, Excel and PDF. WPS Office Academy covers each step by giving free tutorials with details. Step by step, an office beginner becomes a pro. Versions are available for PCs including Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Mobile versions include iOS and Android.
- 1. How to insert a line in WPS Writer
- 2. How to make fundamental analysis of stocks with a K-line chart in WPS Office Excel
- 3. How to insert a line break inside a cell in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
- 5. How to set the line spacing to a fixed value in WPS Writer
- 6. How to add line numbers in WPS Writer