How to insert a pdf into word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Even if you doubt it is possible to insert a pdf into Word, you will learn how to do it right away. However, to complete this process, you should focus on insert a pdf into word on mac with three effective methods. Each step will help you adapt the PDF document to Word in an embedded or linked way.
Throughout this process that will help you understand how to insert a pdf into Word, you will have to take things easy. At first, it may be difficult for you to link both documents, but by applying the following correctly, you will have good results:
How to insert a pdf into Word as an embedded object?
The traditional way for you to insert a pdf into Word is based on the following steps:
1. Open the document where you want to insert a pdf into Word online. Go to the insert tab in the tools menu.
2. Look for the “object” option and open the dropdown menu.
3. Select “insert text from a file,” and the folders on your computer will open. Find the PDF file you want to insert and click on it to be attached to your Word document. By default, it will look like an embedded PDF file.
How to insert a pdf into Word as a linked object?
If you search for how to insert a pdf into Word as a linked object, you will have to comply with the following steps:
1. You must open the document where you want to insert a pdf into Word. Go to the insert tab and select “object.”
2. Open the dropdown menu and click on the “create from file” option.
3. Hit “Browse” and find the PDF file within the folders on your computer. Click “link to file” to insert the PDF as a shortcut. Press “show as icon” and accept the changes.
How to insert a pdf into Word?
Within your search on how to insert a pdf into Word, you will also have the option of being able to enter texts in pdf. To be able to insert a pdf into Word document type text, you must do the following:
1. Open the document in Word. Go to insert located in the main menu of the software.
2. Go to “object” and open the dropdown menu.
3. Select “file text.” Open the PDF and then select “insert.” Check that the PDF document is selected and click Save.
If you were wondering if you could insert a pdf into Word with the following methods, you confirmed that it is possible. Inserting a pdf into Word is simple, and you will get the best results by running it inside your document. You only have to worry about deciding if you want an insert a pdf into Word embedded or as a link.
If the methods of how to insert a pdf into Word as an image were useful to you, do not hesitate to follow WPS Academy to have other interesting guides. You will also download WPS Office free of charge with the website to create your Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents like a professional. Over and above that, WPS Office is now the official partner of Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022.
Do not forget that learning to insert a pdf into Word is simple. You have to use the indicated tool for the process. If you are motivated to apply some of these methods, you will notice that this will not take more than 1 minute. You will have good results while linking a PDF file to Word.
Was this helpful?