Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to insert text in PDF
Free PDF converter help to convert PDF to Word or Writer (doc/Docx), Split or merge PDF documents. Save documents to PDF and send them through email right from WPS Office. Added built-in PDF reader to open PDF documents in WPS Writer Online.
WPS PDF allows you to insert texts into PDF.
1. Head to the Insert tab, click Text Box.
2. Place your cursor at the place where you want to insert text, then drag a suitable area. Double-click the Text box, then you can enter text in it.
3. By dragging its border, you can adjust its position and shape.
4. You can change the font color at Text Color, and the property of the text box, such as the filling color, Border Color, Transparency,Style and Line Width.
- 1. How to Copy and Paste Text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 3. Add text comments as notes in PDF
- 4. How to convert number to text using the Excel TEXT function in Excel
- 5. How to modify the text color of a text box in the PDF file
- 6. How to add a text box to PDF in WPS Office