How to insert text in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Free PDF converter help to convert PDF to Word or Writer (doc/Docx), Split or merge PDF documents. Save documents to PDF and send them through email right from WPS Office. Added built-in PDF reader to open PDF documents in WPS Writer Online.
WPS PDF allows you to insert texts into PDF.
1. Head to the Insert tab, click Text Box.
2. Place your cursor at the place where you want to insert text, then drag a suitable area. Double-click the Text box, then you can enter text in it.
3. By dragging its border, you can adjust its position and shape.
4. You can change the font color at Text Color, and the property of the text box, such as the filling color, Border Color, Transparency,Style and Line Width.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide