How to merge PDF quickly in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you wondering how to merge multiple PDF pages into one page quickly? WPS Office provides the Merge PDF function for you. Read the following free tutorial, and you are sure to master the method.
· Steps to merge PDF in WPS Office.
1. Open one of the PDF files you need to merge in WPS Office.
2. Head to the Pages tab > Merge PDF.
3. Click Add files to add the files you need to merge, and set the Page range and Language as needed.
4. Input the merged file’s name at Output Name.
5. Set the location at Save as location.
6. Click Merge to get the file.
With these steps, you are able to merge PDF quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· What is WPS Office?
WPS Office is one of the world's most popular, cross-platform, high performing, all-in-one, yet considerably more affordable solutions. It integrates all office word processor functions such as Word, PDF, Presentation, Spreadsheet, in one application, andis fully compatible and comparable to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Doc, and Adobe PDF format. WPS Office is one of the best smallest-size and all-in-one complete free office suites out there. It's available on Windows PC, MAC OS, Linux, Android and iOS.
Learn more advanced skills about Merging PDF in WPS Office:
How to merge and split PDF files | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
WPS Office is a free office software that is capable of creating and editing different file formats, including texts in Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet, and PDF. No matter if you are a student or a business runner, WPS Office is a top choice. WPS Academy, along with WPS Office, offers free and useful tips to beginners who don't know where to start. In addition to the basic functions, WPS Academy can also take you to the more advanced world of office software.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word