Quickly add hyperlink to PDF in WPS Office
Unsure how to add a hyperlink to PDF? WPS Academy is designed to help you out! In today's tutorial, we will introduce you to the most convenient method to add a hyperlink to a PDF file in WPS Office. Continue to check this free course!
For the purpose of adding follow-up information, we often need to add a hyperlink to help the readers view more. WPS Office successfully simplifies the procedure of adding a hyperlink.
lQuickly add a hyperlink to PDF in WPS Office
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.
2. Head directly to the Edit tab, and click Link > Add/Edit Link.
3. Then the system will circle several possible objects for you, you can directly choose one, or drag to create a new box.
4. In the pop-up Edit Link dialog, set the parameters as Facade and Link Action. Here we check Open URL to link to a website.
Note: Only the WPS Premium users are able to add hyperlinks to PDF file. Subscribe for WPS Premium to enjoy more features boosting your efficiency!
The above is how we can quickly add a hyperlink to PDF in WPS Office.
You're welcome to visit WPS Academy for more free and helpful tutorials allowing you to master more office tricks.
lWhat is WPS PDF Editor?
WPS PDF Editor is a component of WPS Office suite, the all-in-one office software including WPS Spreadsheet, Writer, Presentation and PDF edoitor. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process and edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professional, WPS PDF editor is the best choice for you to save time and money.
WPS Office is a free office software that is capable of creating and editing different file formats, including texts in Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet, and PDF. No matter if you are a student or a business runner, WPS Office is a top choice. WPS Academy, along with WPS Office, offers free and useful tips to beginners who don't know where to start. In addition to the basic functions, WPS Academy can also take you to the more advanced world of office software.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to customize draw borders for tables
- 2. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 3. How to insert a background image and print it out in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How can we add underline and strikethrough
- 5. Set the date format cells
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer