How to reduce size of PDF to desired size in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you wondering how to reduce the size of a PDF file to desired size when printing? WPS Academy is here to introduce you to a quick and practical method of changing Page Size.
· Quick steps to reduce size of PDF in WPS Office.
1. Open your PDF file in WPS Office.
2. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner > Print.
3. In the Page Setup area, choose the desired size at the Page Size drop-down menu. Here we choose A5 for demonstration.
4. Then click Print to save the settings.
Note: No change can be found on the screen after setting, but you can get the desired page size when you print out the PDF file.
Have you mastered the method of reducing size of PDF to desired size? You may be also curious about how to change the size of a PDF file only when reading it. Click the following links to read the relevant tutorials to learn how to zoom PDF:
How to zoom out the page in a PDF file | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
How to adjust the page ratio size of a PDF file | A free tutorial in WPS Academy
· What is WPS Office?
As the best alternative to Microsoft 365, WPS Office Suite features all perfect office software functions, allowing you to view, edit and create almost any document type. Studying this tutorial can make your work easier with WPS Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. It supports xls, xlsx, and csv file formats.
WPS PDF Converter offers free courses to help convert WPS Writer, WPS Spreadsheet, and WPS Presentation to PDF. Easily convert Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint documents to PDF by using WPS PDF tool. on Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format