How to transpose columns to rows in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the table area that needs to be transposed.
2. Right-click, and choose Copy in the pop-up shortcut menu, or press Ctrl+C.
3. Select a blank area where we want to paste the transposed table. Right-click, and place the cursor behind the Paste Special option in the pop-up shortcut menu. Finally, click Transpose.
4. Then, we can transpose columns to rows in Excel, and vice versa.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula