How to use PDF editor to split page in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy for free tutorials. You can Split the Pages by using the online PDF editoror by downloading WPS Office. You are sure to master the quick steps after reading this tutorial!
· Quick steps to Split Page with PDF editor in WPS Office
1. Open your PDF file in WPS Office.
2. Head to the Edit tab, and click Split Page. Then we enter the Page Splitting mode.
Note that the Split Page function is only available for WPS Premium users. You can click here to go premium now.
There are five options on the right, namely, Add Splitting Line, Delete Splitting Line, Page Setup, Split Now and Exit Page Splitting.
3. Click Add Splitting Linw and you can input the number to insert or remove vertical or horizontal lines as needed.
4. You can also select the redundant line and click Delete Splitting Line to remove it.
5. Adjust the position of these splitting lines as needed.
6. Click Page Setup, and you can set more details for the page range and the like.
7. You can click Split Now to split the page or click Exit Page Splitting to discard the settings.
With these steps, you are able to split pages quickly and freely in PDF Editor. Did you get it?
· What is WPS Office?
As the best alternative to Microsoft 365, WPS Office Suite features all perfect office software functions, allowing you to view, edit and create almost any document type. Studying this tutorial can make your work easier with WPS Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. It supports xls, xlsx, and csv file formats.
Learn more advanced skills inPDFeditor:
How to merge and split PDF files| WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Free download WPS Office to customize your PPT design. WPS Presentation training courses of modifying PowerPoint theme, adding elements, mixing and matching colors and fonts make your presentation more popular. Learn all about skills of using PPT in WPS Office.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide