593 results for open powerpoint online
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
How to open Slide Sorter View in PowerPoint
1. Open the PPT file.2. Click the View tab and click the Slide Sorter button. Then, we can open Slide Sorter View. 3. We can also click the left mouse button to drag the slide to the appropriate position, making it easier to rearrange slides. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to attach Excel file to PowerPoint
1. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button.2. Select the Excel file we want to insert, and click the Open button. Then, we can attach this Excel file to PowerPoint.3. Click the left mouse button to move the attachment icon, then we can change the location of the attachment. And, drag the small white dots around the icon, then we can change the size of the icon.4. Click the Slide Show from Current button to start the slide show. And we can click the attachment icon to pop up the c....
How to open the Find function in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.2. Click the Home tab → the Find button.3. In the Find what box of the pop-up dialog, we can enter the contents that we want to find in this file.4. Click the Find Next button. Then, the corresponding contents will be highlighted on slides.5. After the search, we can click the Close button to close the Find dialog. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?
How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?Sometimes we need to highlight a specific area in our presentation pictures. Then we can create the magnifying glass effect in our slides.Now let’s explore the techniques step by step.1. Create a duplicate of the original picture with the shortcut key Ctrl+D. Then select the duplicate picture and click the Picture Tools tab. Then click Crop drop-down button and choose an oval shape preferably. 2.Next, narrow the cropped area as you wi....
Add connection points to connectors in PowerPoint
To make the joint of a connector and a shape more clear, we can add connection points.1. Open your PowerPoint in WPS Office.2. Select the connector, and you can see four icons appear on the right of the shape. 3. Click the Shape Outline icon > Arrow Style. Then we can change its style to those with connection points as needed. We can also customize the connection points. 4. Double click the connector, and an Object Formatting pane pops up. 5. We can choose a desired size and shape for....
How to insert theta symbol in PowerPoint
· Option 1:1. Place the cursor where we want to insert theta symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button → More Symbols.3. In the pop-up dialog, choose Symbol in the Font drop-down list.Click the theta symbol in the area below and click the Insert button to add the theta symbol into the slide.4. After inserting the theta symbol, click the Close button to close the dialog. · Note:If we want to insert theta symbol again later, we can click the Insert tab → the Symbol dro....
How to open PDF measure tool？
Use WPS Office to open the PDF, click Comment → Measure Tool. You can see a new column Measure Tool in the toolbar, and you can select any of them as needed. Here take Distance as an examples. 1. Select Distance. Move the cursor to the starting point and click it. 2. Then move the cursor to the end point and at the same time, you can see a red line and the value of distance changing as your cursor moves. Lastly, double click the end point. 3. The distance appears over the red line. ....
How to add music on PowerPoint？
1. Select the slide in which we want to insert music. Click the Insert tab > the Audio drop-down button.2. There are four options: Insert Audio, Link to Sound, Background Music and Link Background Music. Tips:Audio: Played in the inserted slide.Background music: Played in all slides as background music.3. Here we take Insert Audio as an example. In the pop-up window, we select the audio that we want to insert, and click Open. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint. 4. Then, we can p....