Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
Quickly add a signature in WPS Office Word
Are you looking for practical techniques used in Word? Continue to read and master the method to quickly add a signature in WPS Office Word. This free tutorial in WPS Official Academy enables you to become advanced in office skills.
Your handwritten signature gives your document a personal mark and makes it impressive. Now let's see how to quickly add a signature in WPS Office Word.
lSteps to quickly add a signature in WPS Office Word
1. Open the document in WPS Office, and locate the position where you want to insert a signature.
2. Go to the Insert tab, click the Sign drop-down button, and click Create a singature, whose shortcut is Alt+U.
3. In the pop-up dialog, you can choose from three options provided by WPS, namely Input, Image and Handwrite.
Input: you can enter the content of signature and adjust the font in the drop-down list.
Image: you can insert an image from local file as the signature, and check to set the image as Black and White.
Handwrite: you can write a signature with the cursor and change the thickness in the upper-right corner.
4. Click OK to insert a signature, and adjust its size and position as needed.
Note: To create multiple signatures in a document, you can subscribe for WPS Premium to enjoy more advanced features.
lWhat is WPS Writer?
WPS Writer is a module of the professional and user-friendly WPS Office suite, which includes WPS Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation and PDF. As the best alternative to Microsoft office suite, WPS Office is trusted by over 100,000,000 users all over the world for its powerful functions, concise interface and intuitive path. WPS Writer provides abundant features improving your office experience and work efficiency.
Until now, we have learned about how to add a signature in WPS Office Writer. If you want to explore more advanced operation instructions about signature in WPS Writer, you are welcome to click to visit WPS Academy for more free tutorials.
Whether you're new to Word or need to speed quickly with Word, free WPS Writer training will give tips to apply immediately to your business work. Discover professional training in WPS Writer, and you'll practice creating different types of documents by using Word.
- 1. How to add a signature or seal in a PDF file
- 2. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 3. How to add signature to PDF in WPS Office
- 4. Quickly add hyperlink to PDF in WPS Office
- 5. How do I add a certificate signature to a PDF?
- 6. Quickly change the background transparency of image in WPS Office Word