Quickly convert PDF to editable word in laptop
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
It’s convenient to save a document as a PDF document to protect the content inside, but what if you need to edit it later? WPS Office provides the PDF to Word function, allowing you to convert a PDF to an editable word document quickly! Now let’s have a try step by step.
· Steps to convert PDF to editable word in WPS Office
1. Open your PDF document in WPS Office.
2. Navigate to the Tools tab > PDF to Word. Then a dialog pops up.
3. Select the document to be converted, set the Page Range and Language(for higher accuracy).
4. Choose a document type at Save as type and choose a location as Save as location.
5. Click Start to get the editable word document.
Note: To convert PDF of more than 2 pages, you need to go premium. Click here to go premium now!
With these steps, you are able to convert PDF to Word quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· What is PDF to Word?
WPS PDF to Word is one of the best super-fast, smooth, and high-quality PDF converters With features like Split-Merge PDF Pages, bulk outputting support and a variety of text formats to convert into, this could be the PDF Converter you've been dreaming of.
Learn more advanced skills in converting in WPS Academy:
How to convert PDF files into documents | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to convert WPS Writer to PDF | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to convert Excel to PDF | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to convert PDF files into pictures| WPS Academy Free Office Courses
WPS Office's powerful PDF function allows users to view, edit, and share documents freely online via all PC ends and mobiles. You can print, download, and comment PDF versions of files whenever you want.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word