Quickly convert PDF to JPG for free online in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy! Are you searching for the contents of how to convert PDF to JPG online free? After reading this quick tutorial, you will be able to master how to convert PDF to JPG for free online in WPS office within 4 steps.
lSteps to convert pdf to jpg for free online in WPS Office
1. Open the PDF you want to convert in WPS Office.
2. Head to the Tools tab, and click the PDF to Picture button.
3. In the pop-up dialog, complete the settings as Export Type, Watermark, Pages, Quality and Export Path. Remember to set Format as JPG.
Note: The average users could only export pictures of normal quality with the default watermark. You can subscribe for WPS Premium to enjoy more features, such as removing or customizing watermark and improving image quality.
4. Click Export, and you can check the exported JPG or change the save path.
lWhat is WPS Office?
WPS Office is a professional and user-friendly WPS Office suite including four powerful modules of WPS Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation and PDF. As the best alternative to Microsoft office suite, WPS Office is trusted by over 100,000,000 users all over the world for its powerful functions, concise interface and intuitive path. WPS is committed to offering the users with the best integrated office experience.
The above is how to convert PDF to JPG for free online in WPS Office.
To explore more convenient features about PDF, please visit WPS Academy to check more free tutorials.
WPS Office's powerful PDF functions allow users to view, edit, and share documents freely online via all PC ends and mobiles. You can print, download, and comment PDF versions of files whenever you want.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word