Remove background music or audio inserted in slides
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In this free tutorial , we will learn how to remove background music or audio from slides in WPS Powerpoint. Follow the following steps to get started.
Remove background music from WPS PowerPoint.
1.Locate the audio icon in the slide and right-click it, and then clickDelete Object;
2. Or you can also Left-click the audio icon to pressBackspace or Delete on the keyboard;
Remove transitions audio in WPS PowerPoint
To remove audio of transition slides
1. Click the Transitions tab, and in the Sound option box, open the drop-down menu;
2. Select No Sound to remove transitions audio.
Remove all transitions audios with one click
1. In the Slide Transition pane, in Modify transition, we can adjust the slide transition audio. Here we adjust Sound to No Sound.
2. In the Advance slide option, select Apply to All, and you can remove all transitions audio from all slides with one click.
Remove Animation audio in WPS PowerPoint
1. First, find the animation project in the presentation to which the audio effect has been added;
2. In the Custom Animation pane, right-click the animated options, select Effect options. In the pop-window, open the Sound drop-down box, select No Sound;
3. Click OK to delete the audio of the corresponding animation.
What is background music or audio in WPS Presentation.
Adding background music and audio in ppt can make your presentation content more vivid and lively.
It will play the pre-set music when you open the presentation or switch slides.
Microsoft PowerPoint and WPS Presentation insert and remove background music and audio in more or less the same way.
Learn more about remove background music or audio in WPS Presentation: How to insert audio in WPS Presentation
WPS Office provides simple and professional tips to walk you through user-friendly presentation tools featured with clean and nice templates. Presentation is connected with other WPS Office functions.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides