There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for View
How to print the documents and notes together in PDF
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.2. Click the Print icon in the upper left corner. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+P.3. In the Print interface, select Documents and Notes in Print content. There are also many other settings in this print interface, but we won’t explain them one by one here. To learn more, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy.4. Finally, click Print. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and ot....
How to adjust the page ratio size of a PDF file
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.2. Click the Home tab → the Zoom box.3. Choose a zoom option as needed. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to adjust the default page layout of PDF online?
1. Open the file in WPS Office.2. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner → then select Settings in the popup drop-down menu. Then a Custom Setting dialog box will popup.3. Select Reading Setting → then adjust the Page layout in the Default layout and scale area according to our needs.4. Click OK to apply the settings. 5. Now reopen the PDF file again. We can see the default page layout has been changed successfully. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages ....
How to exit read mode in PDF file online
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Home tab → the Read Mode button.3. Click the Exit Read Mode button in the upper right corner to exit this kind of mode. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to print PDF files
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click Print in the Customize Quick Access Toolbar, or use the shortcut key Ctrl+P.3. In the pop-up Print box, we can make detailed settings for printing as needed, and then click Print. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to convert PDF to PPT in WPS Office online?
In this free tutorial, you will master how to convert PDF to PPT in WPS Office with simple steps as follows: · Steps to convert PDF to PPT in WPS Office.1. Open the PDF file you want to convert to PPT.2. Navigate to the Tools tab, and click PDF to PPT. 3. Select the file you want to convert.4. Set the exported file format at Save as type.5. Set the location to save the exported file at Save as location.6. Click Start. 7. Then you can continue to edit the PPT in WPS Presentation as need....
How to display two pages of a PDF file side by side
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Home tab → the Two Page button. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite.
How to adjust the viewing brightness
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.As most of the PDF files are reading materials, adjusting the brightness of the screen is needed. How can we do that?1. Head to the home tab, click the Background button.2. Here, you can choose different viewing modes. If you find Default and Daytime are not suitable, you can choose Night Mode or Eye Protecting to reduce e....
Relate tags of office software ViewMore
microsoft excel viewer free download windows 7 irfanview pdf to jpg how to view hidden sheets in excel online ppt viewer normal view in powerpoint zoom powerpoint presenter view presenter view powerpoint zoom