How to check the file location
· Option 11. Find the tab of the file in the Tab bar.2. Right-click, then we can see a drop-down menu.3. Select Open File Location. · Option 21. Click the Menu drop-down button, then we can see a drop-down menu.2. Select File → Properties. Now Property dialog box will pop up.3. Select General. In the Location area, we can find out the file location. · Option 31. Click the Menu button → select Options. Then a Options dialog box will pop up.2. Select File Location. Then we can find out t....
How to delete a text box in PDF
· Option 11. Open the file in WPS Office.2. Click the text box we want to delete.3. Press the Delete key. · Option 21. Open the file in WPS Office.2. Right-click the text box we want to delete.3. Then select Delete Comment in the drop-down menu. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.
How to view page break preview in WPS Spreadsheet
We can use the Page Break Preview feature of Spreadsheet.After we open a spreadsheet in WPS Office, click the View tab of the tab feature panel first and then click the Page Break Preview button. Then we can see the dividing lines around the table and the number of showed pages in this page break preview interface. To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to set up auto scroll in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Home tab → the Auto Scroll button. Then the PDF file can roll pages automatically.3. Click the Auto Scroll drop-down button, then we can choose the speed of the scroll and the direction of the scroll. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
How to adjust the scrolling speed in PDF
1. Open a PDF file in WPS Office.2. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner → then select Settings in the popup drop-down menu. Then a Custom Setting dialog box will popup. 3. Select Reading Setting → then adjust the scrolling speed according to our needs in the Scrolling Speed area.4. Click OK to apply the settings.With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/....
How to copy the content of Spreadsheet to Writer, and also keep the table format
1. Select the cells we want to copy in Spreadsheet.2. Then right-click to select Copy. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C. 3. Then turn to WPS Writer. Click on the place we want to paste the needed content.4. Right-click, then select Paste Special in the popup drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+V.5. Then a Paste Special dialog box will pop up. Here, select WPS Spreadsheet Object in the As area.6. Then click OK. WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....
How to insert text watermark in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Watermark button.3. Click Insert Watermark in the drop-down menu. Then a Watermark dialog box will popup. 4. Here, check Text watermark in the Watermark setup area.5. We may edit the content of the watermark. We can also edit its font, size, color, etc..6. After settings, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to sort a pivot table
1. Open a Spreadsheet with Pivot Table.2. Place the cursor on the heading cell of the data we want to sort.3. Then click the small drop-down button on the bottom right corner of the cell.4. In the drop-down menu, we can select Ascending or Descending according to our needs. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.