How to insert a line in WPS Writer
1. First click the Insert tab.2. Then click the Shape button.3. Here we can select the needed line style in the Line area. Now we can draw a line with the mouse. If we want to draw a horizontal line, we can click on the dots and drag to adjust the line. We can also press Shift key while drawing, then it will be easier for us to draw the horizontal line.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to insert a smart art graphic (WPSArt graphic)
1. Click Insert → WPSArt. 2. Then, choose a graphic in terms of actual needs. 3. Resize the graphic and input the data. This video of the WPSArt could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to split columns in a sheet
1. Select the target range in WPS Spreadsheet. 2. Click Data → Text to Columns3. Choose Delimited in the interface of Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 1 of 3”4. In the interface of “Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3”, select the delimiters in terms of your demands. 5. Click Finish in the interface of “Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3”. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to insert a GIF into slides in WPS Presentation
1. After we open a slide in WPS Presentation, we first click select the slide we want to insert a GIF into. 2. Then click the Insert tab, and click the Picture button.3. Now select the GIF we want to insert in this popup window and click the OK button below.4. We can click the slide show from current button in the status bar below, and then we can view the GIF in our presentation.This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
How can we make text paragraphs indent automatically
1. Open the document with WPS Office. Select the paragraph you want to operate, then click Home → Text Tools.2. Select Indent Paragraph by 2 Characters or Convert Paragraph Indent to Space according to your needs.Notes:Convert Paragraph Indent to Space: The first line of a paragraph can be indented to a space.Indent Paragraph by 2 Characters: The first line of a paragraph can be indented to 2 characters distance. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer ....
Remove background music or audio inserted in slides
· Option 1: 1. Right-click the audio icon.2. Click Delete Object.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box. · Option 2: 1. Left-click the audio icon.2. Press Backspace or Delete on the keyboard.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
How to draw in Word
When using WPS Writer to edit a Word file, how can we draw on it to create customized patterns? 1. Open the Word document in WPS Writer. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon Scribble4. Start to draw on the Word page ducument.
How to change orientation of one page in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. If we want to change the orientation of one page in the document, we can place the cursor at the end of the previous page, and then click the Page Layout tab → the Breaks button → Next Page Section Break.3. The cursor automatically moves to the next page. We can click the Page Layout tab → the Orientation button → Landscape.4. At this point, the current page orientation becomes landscape layout, while the previous page is still portrait. 5. Of ....