How to view the table properties in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the button in the upper left corner of the table to select the whole table.3. Click the Table Tools tab → the Table Properties button. Then the Table Properties dialog will pop up. 4. Under the Table tab, we can view the specified width of the table in the Size area. 5. In the Alignment area, we can view the alignment of the table. 6. In the Text wrapping area, we can choose None or Around to change the position of the table in the docum....
How to jump to the specified page of the PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Home tab, enter the page number that needs to be jumped in the Page Number box, and press the Enter key. Then, we can jump to the specified page of the PDF file. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
How to set the underline style in WPS PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file, and select the text you want to underline.2. Get into the Insert tab, click the Underline drop-down menu and choose Underline Style. Then we can choose the style of underlines as needed. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
How to set the cell color to change as the data changes？
1. Open the table in WPS Office, select the cells that you want to set. 2. Click Home → Conditional Formatting → Highlight Cells Rules. 3. Select one of the rules as you need. Here we select Equal to for example. Fill a "5" in the text box, and select Light Red Fill with Dark Red Text. Then click OK. In the same way, we set "6" as Yellow Fill with Dark Yellow Text, and "7" as "Green Fill with Dark Green Text". 4. When the data in other cells is changed to 5, the changed cell will becom....
How to set the font of toolbar？
1. Open WPS Office, and click WPS Office on the top. Click Global Settings → Skin Center. 2. In the pop-up dialog box, click Customize. Select the desired font in the View area, and set the font size. 3. You can also reset settings by clicking Reset Settings in the bottom right corner. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
How to resize row height automatically
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Default row height is determined by your font size. It happens frequently that the heights of the row in your form are uneven, the aesthetics of the whole form will be affected. Spreadsheet allows you to resize rows by dragging the row border directly with the mouse. Also, you can automatically resize rows by following steps.1. Open your table in WPS Sp....
How to insert a line chart in a column chart?
1. Select the cells containing the data that you’d like to use. 2. Click Insert → Chart → Combo. 3. In the Create combination charts area, you can change the chart type of the series that you need to Line, and set up the rest series as Clustered Column. Then click the preview chart, and we can get a desired chart. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to change the default printer in Windows
1. Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the Home page, then click Settings.2. In the popup dialog box, select Devices.3. Now select Printers & scanners. In the Printer & scanners interface, uncheck Let Windows manage my default printer.4. Now choose a printer. Click on the selected printer, and click the Manage button.Here, in the OneNote for Windows 10 interface, we can change the Printer status. Click the Set as default button.To be office specialists, you could learn h....