How to unlock excel sheet in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 1If we have set up password protection:1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click the Review tab.3. Click the Unprotect Sheet button.4. In the pop-up Unprotect Sheet dialog box, enter the password you set before, and then click OK. · Option 2 If there is no password protection:1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click the Review tab.3. Click the Unprotect Sheet button. Then we can unlock excel sheet in WPS Spreadsheet. To be office excel advanced, you could le....
How to delete the check box in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the Home tab → and then click the Find and Replace button.3. In the popup drop-down menu, choose Select Objects. 4. Now we can select the check box. Place the mouse on the check box, and click on it when the cursor turn into a 4-arrow symbol.5. Then press the Delete key. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to delete blank cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the table in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the Home tab → and then select the Find and Replace button.3. In the drop-down menu, click Go To. Then a Go To dialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+G to open it.4. Check Blanks in the Go To dialog box, then click the Go To button in the upper right corner. 5. Now we have successfully selected all the blank cells. Right-click to select Delete in the drop-down menu. WPS Spreadsheet has provided us with different ways ....
How to move cells in a worksheet
Here are two options to move cells in a worksheet.· Option 1: Move cells by dragging1. Select the cells we want to move.2. Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.3. Drag the selected cells to the target place. · Option 2: Move cells by cutting and pasting1. Right-click on the cells to be moved.2. Choose Cut from the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + X)3. Right-click on the target cells, and choose Paste in the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: C....
How to sort a pivot table
1. Open a Spreadsheet with Pivot Table.2. Place the cursor on the heading cell of the data we want to sort.3. Then click the small drop-down button on the bottom right corner of the cell.4. In the drop-down menu, we can select Ascending or Descending according to our needs. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to do subscript in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the Spreadsheet in WPS Office.2. Select the needed cells.3. Right-click to select Format Cells in the popup drop-down menu. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+1 to open it. 4. We can now see the Font interface of the Format Cells dialog box. Here, check Subscript in the Effects area. We can also preview the effect in the Preview area.5. Finally, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to lock cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open or create a new table, then select the operated cells.2. Click the Review tab → click the Lock Cell button in turn.(Note: Only if the worksheet is protected, the Lock Cell feature can protect data from being modified.) 3. Click Protect Worksheet. Then the Protect Sheet dialog box will pop up.4. Set a password according to our needs in the Protect Worksheet popup box, and check Select locked cells and Select unlocked cells.5. Finally, click OK. (Note: We can al....
How to switch rows and columns in WPS Spreadsheet
How to switch rows and columns in WPS Spreadsheet1. First use mouse to select all table contents.2. Use the shortcut key CTRL+C to copy cell contents. 3. Click the sell where we want to put the table.4. Then right-click Paste Special → Transpose. Now the horizontal data is changed to vertical. Remember to select the original data and right-click to delete.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.