How to delete an extra blank page
Take WPS Office for Windows as an example.1. Click Homen → Check Show/Hide Paragraph Marks.2. Delete all the paragraph marks (include page breaks) in the blank page. If the last blank page has not been deleted, we can place the mouse at the end of the penultimate page, with just one click, and then directly press Ctrl+Delete to delete it. To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to change the character spacing
1. Select the text that needs to be adjusted.2. Right-click and select Font, or the shortcut key Ctrl+D to open this function.3. Select Character Spacing in the pop-up Font Dialog Box.4. In the Spacing box, click Expanded or Condensed.5. Specify how much character spacing that you want to change in the By box.6. Click OK.To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How can we delete page breaks in WPS Writer
After Page Break is displayed, we can place the mouse cursor behind the Page Break and press the Delete key to remove the Page Break in WPS Writer. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to repeat header rows of a table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the header rows of the table on the first page.3. Then click Repeat Header Rows in the Table Tools tab.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Office, select the cells we want to add the serial number, and click the Home tab → and then click the New Style button.2. In the New Style popup box, click Format → and select Numbering in the drop-down menu. Then the Bullets and Number box will pop up. 3. After selecting a numbering style here, click Customize.4. We can enter the Number Format and select the Number Style in this popup box according to our needs.5. Then click OK to apply the settings and cl....
How to draw the slash header in WPS Writer
1. First, open the document in WPS Writer and insert a table. Click the Insert tab → then click the Table button.We can directly select the row and column in the popup box, and then insert them into the document.2. Then click the Table Style tab → and click the Draw Table button. Now we can draw to insert a straight line into the table. To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to customize the settings of a table of contents
To use this feature, we need to add multi-level headings to the article first. If you want to learn more about how to add multi-level headings, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch related videos.1. Use WPS Office to open the document. Click the place where we want to insert a table of contents.2. Click the Reference tab → the Table Of Contents button→ Insert Table Of Contents.3. We can adjust settings such as Tab leader and Show levels of the table of contents in this Tabl....
How to set the margins in WPS Writer
· Use default settings:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button.Here, we can directly select the type of margins we want.If we can't find any margins we want, we can also customize margins.· Custom margins:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button → and select Custom Margins in the drop-down menu.We can customize and adjust the page margins in the popup Page Setup box. For example, enter different data in the input box of the Margins area ....