How to make an animated video in WPS Office PowerPoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you ready to master how to make an animated video in PowerPoint? After learning this WPS free tutorial, you will be advanced from a beginner in WPS Presentation.
It would be very difficult for a novice to make videos with professional editing software. Don’t worry! WPS Presentation provides the Video Exporting function to help you make an animated video quickly and easily! Without further ado, let’s have a try step by step.
· Step 1: Prepare for the animated video in WPS Office
To make an animated video, you need to design the effects in your mind first. Then add the elements to the slides according to your thoughts.
1. Click the Design tab > Background, and an Object Formatting pane pops up.
2. There are four types of background: Solid fill, Gradient fill, Picture or texture fill and Pattern fill.
3. Choose a desired one from them and set more details for it.
(Here we choose Picture or texture fill for demonstration.)
1. Head to the Insert tab, click Picture, Shapes or Chart to insert them according to individual needs.
2. You can change its size or position freely.
(Here we choose Picture for demonstration.)
1. Head to the Insert tab, you can insert text by clicking the Text Box button or WordArt button.
2. Text Box: To insert a text box and input text into it.
You need to set the font style, font size, font color, font effects and so on for it.
(Here we choose Gill Sans Ultra Bold, font size 96, black, and reflection for demonstration.)
Clickhereto watch a video tutorial in WPS Academy to learn more about how to format text in WPS Presentation.
3. WordArt: To insert the text with wordart effects.
You can choose the effect from presets. You can also continue to change some detail settings for the text.
(Here we choose Gradient Fill-SteelBlue for demonstration.)
Then you can repeat these steps to prepare all your slides. If you want to perfect your slides, you can learn more skills about designing slide by clicking here (WPS Academy) to search for more video tutorials in WPS Academy.
· Step 2: Create animations for the animated video in WPS Office
An animated video requires animation transition effects. Now we need to create animation and transition effects for each dynamic element in the slide. And remember to pay attention to the speed, timing, entrance order and direction, etc.
1. Select an object and click the Animation tab.
2. Choose an animation effects from the window on the ribbon. You can click the more icon to show more effects.
(Here we choose Draw Custom Path for the plane for demonstration.)
3. Or you can click Custom Animation to pop up a Custom Animation pane, and click Add Effect to choose an effect.
(Here we choose Zoom for the text for demonstration.)
4. Then set more details like Start time, Direction, Speed and Sound effects for it.
(Here we set Slow speed for the plane and With Previous for the text, and in terms of the effect options of the plane, we set Wind at Sound for demonstration.)
1. Head to the Transitions tab, and choose from the preset transitions.
(Here we choose Comb for demonstration.)
2. You can set the Speed and Sound as needed, and check Click to change slides or Auto and set interval.
(Here we set Auto, interval: 00:02 for demonstration.)
Repeat these steps to set animation and transitions for all objects and slides. Here are some tips for you:
Clickhere to watch a video tutorial in WPS Academy to learn more about how to create wonderful animation effects in WPS Presentation.
Click here to watch a video tutorial in WPS Academy to learn more about how to create attractive transitions in WPS Presentation.
· Step 3: Insert sound effects to the animated video in WPS Office
A piece of nice music makes a video more appealing. First, you need to download an audio in your computer, and then insert it into the slide.
1. Head to the Insert tab, and click the Audio drop-down button.
2. Here are four options: Insert Audio, Link to Sound, Background Music and Link Background Music.
Insert Audio:Only played in the current slide.
Background Music: Played as background music for the whole presentation.
Note: Link to Sound and Link Background Music mean the audio is linked to the file in your computer, but once your slides are showed on other devices, the audio may fail to play.
Tips: You can click the audio icon and set more details in the ribbon.
(Here we choose Background Music for demonstration.)
Click here to watch a video tutorial in WPS Academy to learn more about how to insert audios in WPS Presentation.
· Step 4: Export the animated video in WPS Office
This distinctive function provided in WPS Presentation is extremely helpful, enabling users to export an animated quickly and expediently.
1. Head to the Tools tab, click Video Exporting.
2. Input the Document Name and set the save position, and then click OK.
3. Now you can click Open Video or Open file to check your final animated video!
· What is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of WPS Office (an acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet). WPS Presentation is consistent with PowerPoint document, which helps users to work with high efficiency. Its personal basic version is free to use and it also provides abundant functions and unique features for you to explore.
Learn more advanced skills aboutdesign in WPS Presentation:
Color schemes: change the theme color with just one click | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to use Slide Master | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Introduction to Presentation Tools| WPS Academy Free Office Courses
WPS Office provides simple and professional tips to walk you through user-friendly presentation tools featured with clean and nice templates. Presentation is connected with other WPS Office functions.
Was this helpful?