How to unmerge cells in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the cell that needs to be unmerged.
2. Click the Home tab → and then click the drop-down button of Merge and Center.
3. Now we can see Unmerge Cells and Unmerge and Fill.
· Unmerge Cells
Click Unmerge Cells. Now we can see the cell has been unmerged, but only the first cell has been filled with content.
· Unmerge and Fill
Click Unmerge and Fill. Now we can see the cell has been unmerged and all the cells have been filled with content.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 6. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)