9 results for recover excel file windows 7
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
Text direction in WPS Presentation02:34
Text direction in WPS Presentation
When inputting text in WPS Presentation, we find the text is horizontal by default. To make a slide more elegant, we can use the Text Direction function to change its layout. · Text DirectionTake the first slide of this presentation as an example. Here is a horizontal text. 1. Click the text to jump to the Text Tools tab, click the Text Direction drop-down button, and we can select Vertical.For a presentation document, text and text boxes are inseparable and interactional, so we can m....
How to convert Excel to PDF02:50
How to convert Excel to PDF
PDF is a highly compatible format that occupies little space and is easy to transfer. Converting a table into a PDF file is often needed in daily study and work. Here are the steps. Take this table as an example. Click the Tools tab, then click the Export to PDF button. A dialog box Export to PDF will pop up, where you can select the small icon to the right of the file name to rename it. We can choose Active sheet for multi-page tables to set the export range.When we want multiple tabl....
How to export a document to PDF?
1. Option 1: Click Export to PDF icon at the top left as below. Option 2: Click Menu → Export to PDF. 2. After setting as you need, click Export to PDF. 3. When the output is complete, you can use WPS Office to open the PDF file. Tips: PDF to Word/Excel/PPT: free of chargePDF to Word/Excel/PPT: only for membership For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to use the Screen Grab feature in PDF
1. Open a PDF file in WPS Office.2. Click the Home tab → then click the Screen Grab button. Then we can drag to take screenshot in PDF.3. After we click Done, the thumbnail of the screenshot will be displayed in the upper left corner. 4. We can click the Recover button on the upper right corner of the screenshot to adjust its size. Then we can scroll to other pages and compare the contents. We can also click and drag to change its position. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and ....
How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, and click the drop-down button of Menu in the upper left corner.2. Choose Data → Import External Data → Import Data, and click OK in the popup window.3. In the Step 1: Select data source interface, click Open data file directly, and Select Data Source..., then we can choose the file as needed. 4. In the File Conversion interface, we can select the encoding that makes our document readable. There are two options of Text encoding, one is Windows....
Convert Word documents into PDF
· Option 1:1. Open the document to be converted. 2. Click the Tools tab → Export to PDF button · Option 2:1. Open the document in WPS Office. 2. Click the Menu tab → choose Export to PDF · Option 3:1. Open the Word document. 2. Get into the Menu tab → click Save as… → choose PDF Format (.pdf) in the File Type menu → SaveWPS Office contains four major functional modules: Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF Converter. Easily compatible with 51 types, including doc, xls, ppt, and....
How to merge multiple Presentation documents
1. Open the Presentation document (.pptx or .ppt file) in WPS Presentation 2. Click Tools → Split or Merge → Merge3. Select the documents to be merged → click Next4. Change the merge range, slide orders (under the operation category), and other settings in the popup window. 5. Click Merge to complete the operations.WPS Office contains four major functional modules: Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF Converter. Easily compatible with 51 types, including doc, xls, ppt, and other ....
Compare two excel files for differences in WPS Office Excel
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of compare two excel files for differences in WPS Office Excel. We often need to compare the data from two different excel files, but it would be troublesome to compare each item one by one with naked eyes. So how can we compare two excel files for differences in a quick and easy way? Let’s have a try step by step. Here we take two tables of employees performance appraisal for example. We can find the two tables are inconsistent wit....