The 7 Best Online PDF editor features in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to usePDF editorin WPS Office. You are sure to master the skills in editing PDF files after reading this tutorial!
The Edit tab collects all the necessary features you may need when editing PDF files. Are your curious about it? Let’s have a look now.
· Tutorials of how to use PDF Editorin WPS Office
First of all, open your PDF file in WPS Office and head to the Edit tab.
Some buttons have a V icon in the upper right corner, which means that they are only available to premium users. You can click here to go premium now.
1. Use PDF Editor to Edit Content and Change fluid
Do you know how to edit the text in a PDF? Click to watch the video tutorial:
Edit text contents in PDF | WPS Academy
2. Use PDF Editor to Crop Page
PDF cannot be easily modified, but what if we need to delete a part of the page? Click to watch the video tutorial:
How to crop a PDF file | WPS Academy
3. Use PDF Editor to Split Page
If you need to split the page in a PDF file into different parts, this function can help. Click to view the graphic tutorial:
How to Split Page with PDF Editor | WPS Academy
4. Use PDF Editor to add Header and Footer
An official document usually has Header and Footer. Click to watch the video tutorial:
How to add headers and footers to PDF files | WPS Academy
5. Use PDF Editor to set Background
We can add a nice background to the PDF. Click to watch the video tutorial:
How to add background to PDF files | WPS Academy
6. Use PDF Editor to add Link
We can click the hyperlink to quickly jump to the specified pages or web pages. Click to watch the video tutorial:
How to add hyperlink to PDF | WPS Academy
7. Use PDF Editor to Add Bookmark
With a bookmark, you can quickly locate the page you read last time. Click to view the graphic tutorial:
How to add bookmark with PDF Editor | WPS Academy
Use WPS Office to create, edit and share Word, PPT, Excel and PDF. WPS Office Academy covers each step by giving free tutorials with details. Step by step, an office beginner becomes a pro. Versions are available for PCs including Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Mobile versions include iOS and Android.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide