There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for PDF
How to adjust the page ratio size of a PDF file
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.2. Click the Home tab → the Zoom box.3. Choose a zoom option as needed. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to exit read mode in PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Home tab → the Read Mode button.3. Click the Exit Read Mode button in the upper right corner to exit this kind of mode. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to remove the highlighted area in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file, and select the highlighted area.2. In the small pop-up window, click the remove icon. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Quickly convert PDF to editable word in WPS Office
It’s convenient to save a document as a PDF document to protect the content inside, but what if you need to edit it later? WPS Office provides the PDF to Word function, allowing you to convert a PDF to an editable word document quickly! Now let’s have a try step by step. · Steps to convert PDF to editable word in WPS Office1. Open your PDF document in WPS Office.2. Navigate to the Tools tab > PDF to Word. Then a dialog pops up. 3. Select the document to be converted, set the Page Range....
How to change the font of text box in PDF document?
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms. 1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office, and insert a text box to annotate the content. 2. After typing the contents of the text box, click the Text Style tab and change your font in upper toolbar. 3. Click Font and select the suitable one.
How to hide or show all annotations in the PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Comment tab → Hide Annotations button. Then we can hide comments.3. Click the Comment tab → Show Annotations button. Then we can show comments. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to adjust the default page layout of PDF
1. Open the file in WPS Office.2. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner → then select Settings in the popup drop-down menu. Then a Custom Setting dialog box will popup.3. Select Reading Setting → then adjust the Page layout in the Default layout and scale area according to our needs.4. Click OK to apply the settings. 5. Now reopen the PDF file again. We can see the default page layout has been changed successfully. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages ....
Relate tags of office software PDFMore
pdf to jpg nodejs merge jpg to pdf high quality multiple jpg to single pdf converter jpg to low size pdf high resolution pdf to jpg converter convert pdf to jpg iphone free konvertor pdf to jpg jpg to pdf without margins create pdf from jpg files merge multiple jpg to one pdf