There are 8 free training classes of how to use office suite for WPS
How to create an index in Word？
Before inserting index to this document, we need to mark entry first.1. Open your word document, select the text that you need to mark, and Click the References tab.2. Click Mark Entry to pop up a dialog, and you can set its Page number format by checking Bold and Italic. Then click Mark. 3. Click the position where you need to insert index. In general, we insert to the end of an article. Click Insert Index in the References tab, and set its format as needed and you can preview in the ....
How to lock columns and rows in a table
1. Use WPS Office to open the table.2. Click the Review tab → and then click the Lock Cell button.3. Now click the Protect Sheet button, then the Protect Sheet box will pop up. Uncheck Insert Columns and Insert Rows.4. Now we will find it impossible to insert rows and columns in this table.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to copy and paste text from PDF to word?
1. Open your document in WPS PDF, and select the text that you want to copy.2. You can right click the text and click Copy, or use its shortcut key Ctrl+C.3. Open your word document and paste it there. Its shortcut key is Ctrl+V.Note that the content in this PDF should be in the form of text, but not image. 3. To paste only the text without it original format, you can paste it by clicking Keep Text Only. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Ac....
How to set the shading colors of the text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the text that needs to be set the background color.2. Click the Home tab → click the Shading drop-down button → select a different shading color. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to bind or unbind accounts
WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users. (Relevant Tutorial: How to sign out of the WPS account)1. Open the document in WPS Office.2. Click your avatar in the upper right corner of user interface, then select Account Information.3. in the pop-up User Center browser window, select the accounts you want to bind to make it easier for viewing and sharing documents.(Relevant Tutori....
How to change the fill color for shapes in a PDF
1. Choose the shape in the PDF document2. Click the Fill Color drowndown button from the Shape Appearance toolbar.3. Choose a shape fill color from the colour palette. · Relevant tutorial:How to change border color for shapes in a PDF With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
Top 10 Daily schedule template Excel free download 2022
Staying organized is made possible by Excel and all of its hidden features. One of the most relevant comes with the Excel daily schedule template, a very versatile element for anyone, whether they are a student, a businessman, or simply for daily life. The best thing about this Excel daily schedule template is that it comes in many different forms and can be adapted and modified to your preference. You don't have to worry about creating the schedule from scratch as you can find the d....
How to add text comment in PDF
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.2. Find the place we want to add comments.3. Click the Insert tab → then click the Text Comment button.4. Click on the place we want to insert, then write the comment in the popup text box. 5. Now click the Exit button to quit the editing interface. We can adjust its Font, Font Size and Text Color in the Text Style tab above.Font: Font Size: Text Color: We can also adjust the the height, length and position of the text comment box. With WPS PDF, you c....
Relate tags of office software WPS