How to show gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 11. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click the View tab, and check View Gridlines. · Option 21. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Window options box, click Gridlines.4. Finally, click OK. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to set print area in a worksheet
1. Open the worksheet (XLS. Or XLSX. files) in WPS Spreadsheets. 2. Select the cell area to be printed → click the Page Layout tab → Print Area dropdown button → choose Set Print Area from the drop down list.3. Then, click Print Preview to preview effect. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to play the video full screen in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click video, get into the Video Tools tab, and check Play Full Screen.3. Click the Slide Show from Current button, and click the Start button to play the video. At this point, we can play the video in full screen. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to indent the second line in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the paragraph that needs to be indented.2. Click the right mouse button. In the popup shortcut menu, click the Paragraph option.3. In the pop-up Paragraph dialog box, click the Special drop-down button to select Hanging. In the By box, choose 2 characters.4. Finally, click the OK button. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to preserve comments when converting spreadsheets and documents to PDF
Take this document in WPS Writer as an example. It is also the same in WPS Spreadsheet.1. Open the needed file in WPS Office.2. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner.3. Select Export to PDF in the drop-down menu, then a Export to PDF dialog box will popup. Here, we can adjust the settings of the PDF. 4. Click Advanced Settings. In the popup dialog box, check Comment in the Content area.5. Click confirm, then click Export to PDF. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and ma....
Switch between multi-component window management mode and all-in-one mode
1. Open WPS Office. Then we will come to the home page of WPS.2. Click the Global Settings button in the upper right corner. Then a drop-down menu will pop up.3. Select Settings in the drop-down menu. Now a Settings page will be opened. 4. Select Switch Window Management Mode in the View area. Then we can see a Switch Window Management Mode window.5. Check the needed mode, then click OK to apply the settings.All-in-one Mode: Multi-Component Mode: For all, easy your work with WPS office....
How to do subscript in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the Spreadsheet in WPS Office.2. Select the needed cells.3. Right-click to select Format Cells in the popup drop-down menu. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+1 to open it. 4. We can now see the Font interface of the Format Cells dialog box. Here, check Subscript in the Effects area. We can also preview the effect in the Preview area.5. Finally, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to switch rows and columns in WPS Spreadsheet
How to switch rows and columns in WPS Spreadsheet1. First use mouse to select all table contents.2. Use the shortcut key CTRL+C to copy cell contents. 3. Click the sell where we want to put the table.4. Then right-click Paste Special → Transpose. Now the horizontal data is changed to vertical. Remember to select the original data and right-click to delete.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.