How to view thumbnail in PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Navigation button at the bottom to pop up the Navigation Pane on the left side of the page.3. Click the View Thumbnail icon.Or we can use the shortcut Alt+Shift+2 to view thumbnail. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
How to merge standalone windows
Click the Merge standalone windows icon at the upper-right corner of the stand-alone window. WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
How to set the document font subscript
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the content that needs to be subscripted, and right-click to select Font.3. In the popup Font dialog box, check Subscript in the Effects area.4. Then click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to use the Index function to find data?
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc. Open the spreadsheet in WPS Office, select the cells that contain data, and click the Formulas tab.Click Insert Function, input INDEX in search for a function and click OK. 3. In the pop-up dialog box, there are four parameters: array, row number, Column number, and array number. The array requires you to input the data areas. In this case, we want to calcul....
How to set the automatic backup time
1. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner → select Backup and Recovery → then select Auto Backup. Now a dialog box will popup. 2. Click the Setup button → then check Scheduled backup. We can set the time interval according to our needs. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to insert footer in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the Header and Footer button.3. In the popup dialog box, click the Slide tab or the Notes and Handouts tab. Check Footer, and enter the corresponding contents in the input box.4. Finally, click Apply to All or Apply. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Create and present custom slide shows
During the presentation, we do not have to start a slide show as their order arranged within the presentation document. Here are steps for custom slide shows.1. Go to Slide Show → click Custom Slide Shows. 2. Click New in the Custom Slide Shows dialog.3. In the pop-up Define Custom Slides window, choose the slides to include in the cutom show from the leftcolumn, and click Add to insert. Then, click OK to finish slides selection.4. Click Show in the Custom Slide Shows window to start ....
How to show slides automatically
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the Slide Show tab → the Set Up Show drop-down button → the Auto option.3. Click the Slide Show from Current button. Then, all the slides will play automatically. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.