How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, and click the drop-down button of Menu in the upper left corner.2. Choose Data → Import External Data → Import Data, and click OK in the popup window.3. In the Step 1: Select data source interface, click Open data file directly, and Select Data Source..., then we can choose the file as needed. 4. In the File Conversion interface, we can select the encoding that makes our document readable. There are two options of Text encoding, one is Windows....
How to use the data validation feature
We can greatly improve the accuracy of data entry in our work if we use the data validation feature of WPS Spreadsheet. Since this feature is quite complicated, we only briefly introduce some basic usages here. If you want to learn more, you may feel free to watch more related videos in our WPS Academy.First, select the cell range where we want to fill data, and click the Data tab → the Validation button in the upper menu bar. At this time, the data validation box will pop up. We can s....
How to make a double slashes header in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, click the Insert tab and then click the Shapes button. Select a straight line from the drop-down menu. Then insert a straight line into the table. 2. Insert a straight line again.3. Click the drop-down button of Text Box in the Insert tab, and select the Horizontal Text Box.4. Then draw a text box at the designated position, and enter the needed text in the text box. We can adjust the text box according to our needs. If the content in the text....
How to split cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the table, select the merged cells, and click the Home tab. 2. Then click the drop-down button of Merge and Center.3. We can see two ways to split cells in WPS Spreadsheets: Unmerge Cells and Unmerge and Fill.We can choose one of them according to our needs.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
After we use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, click the Insert tab, then click the Check Box button. Now place the mouse where we want to add a check box and click.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to insert and change the name of the slicers
Slicer is a very useful feature in WPS Spreadsheet. It can only be applied to a Pivot Table and can help users quickly filter various data. To learn more about the pivot table, you can watch some related videos in our WPS Academy.First, we need to create a Pivot Table.1. Open the table in WPS Spreadsheet, click the Insert tab → and click the PivotTable button, then the Create PivotTable interface will pop up.2. Select the cell range of the Pivot Table in the Select a range area.3. Sele....
How to cancel filter in WPS Spreadsheet
1. First, use WPS Office to open the table. 2. Click the small icon at the lower right corner of the manipulated cell.3. Place the mouse cursor at the Select All label. Then a green Clear Filter button will appear.4. Click the Clear Filter button. Now we have successfully cancelled the filter.To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to change the background in WPS Spreadsheet
· Add Background Picture:1. Use WPS Office to open the table.2. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Background button.3. Now we can select the picture we want to insert in this popup window, then click OK.· Delete Background Picture:1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Delete Background button.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.