How to paste data as a picture in a sheet
1. Copy a cell range (Ctrl + C).2. Click the Paste dropdown button → choose Paste as Picture. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes more than 100 built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
How to move cells in a worksheet
Here are two options to move cells in a worksheet.· Option 1: Move cells by dragging1. Select the cells we want to move.2. Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.3. Drag the selected cells to the target place. · Option 2: Move cells by cutting and pasting1. Right-click on the cells to be moved.2. Choose Cut from the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + X)3. Right-click on the target cells, and choose Paste in the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: C....
How to show gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 11. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click the View tab, and check View Gridlines. · Option 21. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Window options box, click Gridlines.4. Finally, click OK. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to hide rows in excel
· Hide a single row1. Right-click on the target row for operation.2. Choose Hide from the pop-up list. · Hide rows within a continuous range range1. Right-click to select a continuous row range.2. Choose Hide from the pop-up list. · Hide multiple row selections 1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard, while using the mouse to left-click the rows for operations.2. Right-click on the last row(s) selected, and choose Hide from the list. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use....
How to hide zero(s) in a worksheet
1. Click Menu at the upper-left corner → Options2. Get into the View tab in the pop-up window.3. In the category of Window options, uncheck the Zero Values option4. Press Enter. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
How to switch data from rows to columns in Excel
1. Select the table for operation, and right-click to copy it (Shortcut key: Ctrl + C).2. Right-click on the cell for the new table → click Special Paste → click Transpose.WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
The COUNTA function in excel
In WPS Spreadsheet, the COUNTA function can help us count the amount of cells left non-empty. · The COUNTA function:=COUNTA(value1, [value2], ...) · Use the COUNTA function for total attendance:In the following example, we use the COUNTA function to calculate total attendance. 1. Enter the formula =COUNTA(C5:C11)2. Press Enter to get the result. As we can see, since 4 cells in total are filled with '√', the result is '4', with the empty cells skipped.Use the COUNTA func....
How to make a double slashes header in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, click the Insert tab and then click the Shapes button. Select a straight line from the drop-down menu. Then insert a straight line into the table. 2. Insert a straight line again.3. Click the drop-down button of Text Box in the Insert tab, and select the Horizontal Text Box.4. Then draw a text box at the designated position, and enter the needed text in the text box. We can adjust the text box according to our needs. If the content in the text....