There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for Page Layout
How to make text vertical in Excel?
How To Make Text Vertical In Excel- WPS Academy Being able to make text vertical in Excel can be very useful. Do you have lists of information that you need to fit in a spreadsheet? Are you tired of having to scroll down the page to view more details? Would you like the ability to type out lists on a single line so that they take up less space on the page while still being easily readable? In some worksheets, it is required to display texts like a report or a column vertically. This is....
How to set print area in a worksheet
1. Open the worksheet (XLS. Or XLSX. files) in WPS Spreadsheets. 2. Select the cell area to be printed → click the Page Layout tab → Print Area dropdown button → choose Set Print Area from the drop down list.3. Then, click Print Preview to preview effect. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to change background color of cells
1. Select a cell range. 2. Get to the Home tab → click the Fill Color icon (a paint buckets-looked icon) → choose a color in your preference. You can also fill multiple separated cells with one click.1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard → select the cells one by one with your mouse → release Ctrl when you finish the cell selection.2. Click the Home tab → the Fill Color icon (a paint buckets-looked icon) → choose a color in your preference. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how....
How to print the entire worksheet on one page?
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Sometimes, it is annoyingly to find that a printed page is can only accommodate a few columns of data. Today we will learn how to print the entire worksheet on one page and it's easy to grasp.1. Open your worksheet in WPS spreadsheets.2. After clicking Print Review, we will find several columns of the table have disappeared. 3. To solve this, you c....
How to hide gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 11. Use WPS Office to open the form.2. Click Menu in the upper left corner → and then select Options in the upper left corner. 3. Select View in the Options popup box, then uncheck Gridline, and click OK. · Option 21. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the View tab → then uncheck View Gridlines. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to insert pictures in a cell of the table
1. Use WPS Office to open the table. Select the cell where the picture needs to be embedded.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the inverted triangle button below the Picture button → now select Embed to Cell. 3. Then we can choose the picture we want to insert in the popup window, and click OK.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to change the background in WPS Spreadsheet
· Add Background Picture:1. Use WPS Office to open the table.2. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Background button.3. Now we can select the picture we want to insert in this popup window, then click OK.· Delete Background Picture:1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Delete Background button.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Relate tags of office software Page LayoutMore
convert 2 page pdf to 1 jpg convert multi page pdf to single jpg convert jpg to pdf multiple pages extract pdf pages to jpg jpg to pdf multiple pages excel sheet to web page how to print a large image on multiple pages how to make only one page landscape in word how to print an image on multiple pages how to put header on first page only