There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for More
How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
In this article, you will know how to quickly compare two excel sheets and highlight differences with only 6 simple steps as follows. How to quickly compare two excel sheets for differences in values? You can use the View Side-by-Side comparison function if your boss requires you to immediately find out the differences between the two Excel sheets.For example, this is book1 and this is book2, click on View Side-by-Side and you can manually find out the differences in their values row b....
How to rotate text in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Enter the text content that needs to be rotated in the cell.2. Click the right mouse button, and click the Format Cells option in the shortcut menu.3. In the pop-up dialog box, click the Alignment tab.4. In the Orientation area, We can set the degrees of rotation according to the actual needs.5. Finally, click the OK button. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to duplicate a sheet in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 1:1. Use WPS Office to open the sheet.2. Click the title area of the sheet below, right-click and select Duplicate Sheet. · Option 2:1. Use WPS Office to open the sheet.2. While pressing the Ctrl key, click the left mouse button to drag the sheet to the desired position. Then, we can complete the copy of the sheet. · Option 3:1. Use WPS Office to open the sheet.2. Click the title area of the sheet below, right-click and select Move Sheet.3. In the pop-up dialog, choose Move t....
Common shortcut keys in WPS Spreadsheet
New File Ctrl + NClose the window Ctrl + WOpen…Ctrl + OSave Ctrl + SPrint Ctrl + PUndo Ctrl + ZRedo Ctrl + YCopy Ctrl + CCut Ctrl + XPasteCtrl + VFindCtrl + FReplaceCtrl + HGo To…Ctrl + GSelection PaneCtrl + F1Go to the beginning of the cellCtrl + HomeGo to the end of the cellCtrl + EndCreate a new line within a cellAlt + EnterExpand selection to the beginning of the cellShift HomePopup menu (right-click menu)Shift + F10 Help center F1Start to edit the cellF2Spell check F7Recalculate w....
How to do a Linear Regression in WPS Spreadsheet
Regression, in math, graphs the linear relationship between an independent and a dependent variable, trying to figure out how much one thing depends on another thing.For example, as light moves through a media, it will become dimmer as it is being extinguished. Absorbance is an expression of the amount of light absorbed by a solution. If we want to check whether there is a linear relationship between concentration and absorbance, how can we achieve it in WPS Spreadsheet? Use WPS Spread....
Quickly show the Developer tab in WPS Office Excel
Welcome to WPS Academy! Here you will find plenty of useful office techniques to improve your work efficiency. After checking the contents of this quick tutorial, you will be able to master how to quickly show the Developer tab in WPS Office Excel. lWhat is the Developer tab in WPS Office Excel?The Developer tab is a built-in tab in WPS Spreadsheet, which is commonly hidden by default. It is featured with several advanced functions, helping the users use Visual Basic for Applications (....
Goal Seek in Excel
Goal Seek feature is used to solve an equation. Assuming a certain result of a formula, work out what one of its variables should be. To make it more comprehensible, we take a simple case as an example. Here is a sales table. Commission equals to 5% of total sales (A9=SUM(B2:B6)*0.05). Tips: Goal Seek only works when there is a formula. Based on the sales of Lipstick, Liquid Foundation, Eye Cream and Body Lotion, the Commission now is 671.65. At this point, we want to know that when ....
Five must-have filter skills using keyboard in WPS Office Excel
Are you ready to master how to filter data using keyboard in excel? After learning this WPS free course, you will be advanced from a beginner in WPS Spreadsheet. When dealing with classified data in a table, the filter feature is often needed. Most people use the mouse to create and adjust the filter area, however, some shortcut keys on the keyboard can also achieve the same effect. Today will learn 5 useful shortcut keys. · 1. Create filters (Ctrl+L or Ctrl+T)To create filters, you ca....
- convert jpg to pdf more than 100 images
- jpg to pdf converter more than 50 images
- pdf to jpg more than 25mb
- jpg to pdf more than 20 images
- jpg to pdf more than 50 images
- more jpg to one pdf
- more jpg to pdf
- freeze more than one row in excel 2016
- how to freeze more than one row in excel
- how to freeze more than one column in excel