How to align text left in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Select the needed text.3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the popup drop-down menu.4. In the popup Paragraph dialog box, select Indents and Spacing → and then choose alignment as Left in General.5. Finally, click OK. · Option 21. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Select the needed text.3. Click the Home tab → and then click the Align text Left button. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+L. This skill co....
How to indent the second line in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the paragraph that needs to be indented.2. Click the right mouse button. In the popup shortcut menu, click the Paragraph option.3. In the pop-up Paragraph dialog box, click the Special drop-down button to select Hanging. In the By box, choose 2 characters.4. Finally, click the OK button. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to change orientation of one page in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. If we want to change the orientation of one page in the document, we can place the cursor at the end of the previous page, and then click the Page Layout tab → the Breaks button → Next Page Section Break.3. The cursor automatically moves to the next page. We can click the Page Layout tab → the Orientation button → Landscape.4. At this point, the current page orientation becomes landscape layout, while the previous page is still portrait. 5. Of ....
How to remove paragraph marks in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Formatting marks box, uncheck Paragraph marks, and then click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to create a hanging indent in WPS Writer
1. Open a document in WPS Writer.2. Select the content that needs to be changed.3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the drop-down menu. Then a Paragraph dialog box will pop up. 4. Select Hanging in the Indentation area. We can also adjust the number of indent characters according to our needs.5. Now click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to add border in WPS Writer
Take this document as an example.1. Click the Page Layout tab → and click the Page Borders button. Then the Borders and Shading dialog box will pop up. 2. Select Page Border in the Borders and Shading interface. We can use the preset style provided by WPS Office in settings. Here, we can also set the Style, Color, Width and Art according to our needs. We can also preview the borders settings in Preview. 3. Finally, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and O....
How to show or hide revision marks in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office.2. Click the View tab. Check Markup to show the revision marks, while uncheck it to hide marks. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office for Windows.2. Select the paragraphs that you want to change, click Home or Page Layout → Settings → Paragraph...(Select the content that needs to be set, right-click the mouse, and click Paragraph....)3. Under Spacing, click the Before and After boxes to change the spacing. 4. Click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.