How to delete an extra blank page
Take WPS Office for Windows as an example.1. Click Homen → Check Show/Hide Paragraph Marks.2. Delete all the paragraph marks (include page breaks) in the blank page. If the last blank page has not been deleted, we can place the mouse at the end of the penultimate page, with just one click, and then directly press Ctrl+Delete to delete it. To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How can we delete page breaks in WPS Writer
After Page Break is displayed, we can place the mouse cursor behind the Page Break and press the Delete key to remove the Page Break in WPS Writer. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
First, use WPS Office to open the document, and select the content that we want to adjust. Right-click and select Paragraph in the popup menu. Then we can see the Paragraph box pops up.· Option 1Click the drop-down button in the Spacing area. Then select the exact type of line spacing according to our needs. For example, we can choose Exactly Line Spacing in this drop-down menu. Or we can choose Multiple line spacing, and enter the value we want in the Line spacing input box.· Option 2....
How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office for Windows.2. Select the paragraphs that you want to change, click Home or Page Layout → Settings → Paragraph...(Select the content that needs to be set, right-click the mouse, and click Paragraph....)3. Under Spacing, click the Before and After boxes to change the spacing. 4. Click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How can we make text paragraphs indent automatically
1. Open the document with WPS Office. Select the paragraph you want to operate, then click Home → Text Tools.2. Select Indent Paragraph by 2 Characters or Convert Paragraph Indent to Space according to your needs.Notes:Convert Paragraph Indent to Space: The first line of a paragraph can be indented to a space.Indent Paragraph by 2 Characters: The first line of a paragraph can be indented to 2 characters distance. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer ....
How can we insert next page section break in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office, and choose where you want to insert a next page section break.2. Click Insert → Breaks → Next Page Section Break. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to set the margins in WPS Writer
· Use default settings:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button.Here, we can directly select the type of margins we want.If we can't find any margins we want, we can also customize margins.· Custom margins:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button → and select Custom Margins in the drop-down menu.We can customize and adjust the page margins in the popup Page Setup box. For example, enter different data in the input box of the Margins area ....
How to change the character spacing
1. Select the text that needs to be adjusted.2. Right-click and select Font, or the shortcut key Ctrl+D to open this function.3. Select Character Spacing in the pop-up Font Dialog Box.4. In the Spacing box, click Expanded or Condensed.5. Specify how much character spacing that you want to change in the By box.6. Click OK.To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.