Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
Are you searching for practical techniques to elaborate your PPT slides? Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to apply the split entrance effect. After reading this free tutorial, you will become advanced in designing your slides in WPS Office PowerPoint.
lHere are the steps to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
1. Open WPS Presentation and locate the object you want to apply the split entrance effect to.
2. Navigate to the Animation tab, and click the Custom Animation button to pop up the pane on the right.
3. Select the desired object, and click the Add Effect drop-down button in the pane.
4. In the drop-down menu, choose the Split effect under the Entrance category. You can also modify the parameters of Start, Direction, Speed and Order in the Modify area.
Nicely done! Now you have mastered how to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint within 4 steps. Similarly, you can follow the guide to apply many other animation effects provided by WPS. Have a try now!
lWhat is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of the powerful WPS Office suite (including WPS Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation), which is regarded as the best alternative to Microsoft Office suite. In addition to abundant PPT templates, WPS Presentation provides hundreds of practical features, including animations, transitions, slide show and so on, for you to customize your PPT design.
lMore operations concerning animations in WPS Office PowerPoint
In the previous tutorial, we have learned about how to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint. To explore more applications of animation effects in WPS Presentation, please visit WPS Academy through the following links.
WPS Official Academy of Presentation design develops a collection of quick tips to design your PPT, ranging from beginner to advanced. These professional courses help to design attractive PPT with easy steps.
- 1. Typewriter effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 2. How to add entrance and exit animations in WPS Office?
- 3. How to add a motion path animation effect
- 4. How to Apply a Gradient Background in PowerPoint Using WPS Office (A Comprehensive Guide)
- 5. How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?
- 6. Apply PowerPoint templates to existing presentations