How to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you searching for practical techniques to elaborate your PPT slides? Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to apply the split entrance effect. After reading this free tutorial, you will become advanced in designing your slides in WPS Office PowerPoint.
lHere are the steps to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
1. Open WPS Presentation and locate the object you want to apply the split entrance effect to.
2. Navigate to the Animation tab, and click the Custom Animation button to pop up the pane on the right.
3. Select the desired object, and click the Add Effect drop-down button in the pane.
4. In the drop-down menu, choose the Split effect under the Entrance category. You can also modify the parameters of Start, Direction, Speed and Order in the Modify area.
Nicely done! Now you have mastered how to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint within 4 steps. Similarly, you can follow the guide to apply many other animation effects provided by WPS. Have a try now!
lWhat is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of the powerful WPS Office suite (including WPS Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation), which is regarded as the best alternative to Microsoft Office suite. In addition to abundant PPT templates, WPS Presentation provides hundreds of practical features, including animations, transitions, slide show and so on, for you to customize your PPT design.
lMore operations concerning animations in WPS Office PowerPoint
In the previous tutorial, we have learned about how to apply the split entrance effect in WPS Office PowerPoint. To explore more applications of animation effects in WPS Presentation, please visit WPS Academy through the following links.
WPS Official Academy of Presentation design develops a collection of quick tips to design your PPT, ranging from beginner to advanced. These professional courses help to design attractive PPT with easy steps.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides