how to print in color on word document ?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
When making a document, it is often necessary to use a background that requires a different color than the one usually seen. To carry out this procedure efficiently and quickly, it is necessary to know how to print in color on Word.
This way, we will be able to carry out high-quality work without making too much effort to achieve such results. Knowing how to print in color on Word can solve many problems when using a different color in your Word document.
How to print a word document in color quickly and easily?
Knowing how to print in color on Word 2010 is essential if you want to have at your disposal a high-quality document that is organized and easy to understand. If you want to apply these techniques effectively, you must know how to print in color on Word, and with these instructions, you will be able to do it.
1. To start the procedure, you must go to the Start tab and click on Options to display a menu of options. Next, go to the Screen section, and you will see a series of options to check or uncheck.
2. Go to the print options section and check the option shown as Print background image and color.
3. Once the corresponding option has been marked, go back to the File section and select Print in this way, you will be able to see a preview of the pages to be printed. You only have to select your previously configured printer and proceed to print the desired page.
How to print color in Word using a mac?
Printing a Word file means being familiar with the interface you are using, and you can learn how to print in color on Word 2013 so that this task is not a difficult task to perform. Knowing how to print in color on Word can be a great advantage if you find yourself with a different interface than the one you usually use; follow these instructions to achieve great results.
1. Once in your Word file, go to the Print box. This way, a menu of options will be displayed where you can change various values.
2. Select the Copy and pages tab, and you can view and select the Xerox features option.
3. Once the new menu is displayed, select and deactivate the Xerox Black and White option to activate the color functions.
4. Save the established configuration by going to the Presets tab,
5. Once this is done, a new box will appear, allowing you to name the created configuration. In the same way, select the printer you want to use and proceed to print the file you want.
How to print in color on word 2016?
It is extremely useful to learn how to print in color on Word free to apply a color to all the pages of a document, thus being the most ideal for adding said color only to the selected pages. This way, when learning how to print in color on word a document, perform this task simply and effectively.
1. Go to the Insert tab, locate the Illustrations group and then select the Shapes option. In this way, you can select a rectangle and drag it over the desired page with the cursor.
2. Without pressing anywhere else and having the rectangle selected on the page, go to the Organize group, and once here, click on Send back.
3. Once the rectangle is established, press the Ctrl + D keys to generate a new copy of the rectangle and thus paste it on the desired sheets.
There are many ways to use colors in a Word document, which is why it is very important to learn how to make good use of how to print in color on Word. This will greatly help to carry out all your office tasks.
If you want to use quality software when carrying out such work, then you must use WPS Office. This is not only free, but you will also have a wide variety of options and tools.