How to use PDF editor to Add Bookmark in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In this free tutorial, you will learnhow to add bookmark with PDF editor in WPS Office with simple steps as follows.
· Steps to add bookmark with PDF editor in WPS Office
1. Open your PDF file in WPS Office and turn to the page where you want to add a bookmark.
2. Head to the Edit tab, and click Add Bookmark to pop up the Bookmark pane on the left. Then you can input the name for the new bookmark.
o Edit bookmarks with the buttons on the pane
1. You can click the bookmark and jump to the corresponding page quickly.
2. In the search box on the top of the pane, you can input the name of the bookmark and jump to it quickly.
3. There are four buttons on the top, namely, Expand all bookmarks, Collapse all bookmarks, Add current view as bookmark and Delete bookmark.
o Right-click one of the bookmarks to edit it.
1. You can Insert Bookmark or Insert Bub-bookmark.
2. Click Rename Bookmark to rename it, or click Set Destination to set the current page as bookmark.
3. Click Delete Bookmark to delete the selected bookmark, or click Clear All Bookmarks to remove all.
4. You can also choose a color for the bookmark name and set the font effects, or click Bookmark Attribute to choose more colors.
With these steps, you are able to add bookmarks quickly and freely in PDF Editor. Did you get it?
· What is WPS Office?
As the best alternative to Microsoft 365, WPS Office Suite features all perfect office software functions, allowing you to view, edit and create almost any document type. Studying this tutorial can make your work easier with WPS Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. It supports xls, xlsx, and csv file formats.
Learn more advanced skills about PDF in WPS Office:
How to use the read mode of PDF files | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Free download WPS Office to customize your PPT design. WPS Presentation training courses of modifying PowerPoint theme, adding elements, mixing and matching colors and fonts make your presentation more popular. Learn all about skills of using PPT in WPS Office.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide