There are 8 free training tips of how to use office suite for WPS
How to change the background color of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the file.2. Click the Design tab and the Background drop-down button, then the Object Formatting window will pop up.3. Choose the Solid fill option, then we can select the color we want from the FILL drop-down box. 4. Choose the Gradient fill option, we can choose the color we like in the Gradient Fill area of the FILL drop-down box. We can also set the Gradient Style, Angle, Color, Position, Transparency and Brightness as needed. 5. Choose the Picture or text....
How to unmerge cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the table, select the merged cells, and click the Home tab. 2. Then click the drop-down button of Merge and Center.3. We can see two ways to split cells in WPS Spreadsheets: Unmerge Cells and Unmerge and Fill.We can choose one of them according to our needs.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to highlight every other row in Excel?
When dealing with an Excel document with huge amounts of data, we may find it difficult to differentiate one row from another.At this point, highlighting alternate rows has been proven to make your data more readable and easier on the eyes. Here are the steps. 1. Select the desired cell range. Click the Home tab > Conditional formatting > New Rule to pop up a dialog. 2. In the Select a Rule Type area, select Use a formula to determine which cells to format. 3. Input the formula "=MOD(....
How to encrypt a PDF file
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.2. Click the Protect button on the top menu bar → Encrypt button.3. In the pop-up Encryption interface, check Set the open password or Set password of editing and extracting as needed.4. Click Confirm. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to exit the full screen mode in WPS Writer
1. Find the small floating window in the upper right corner of the full screen interface.2. Click the Quit button to exit the full screen mode. 3. We can also press Esc key to exit the full screen mode. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to print the documents and notes together in PDF
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.2. Click the Print icon in the upper left corner. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+P.3. In the Print interface, select Documents and Notes in Print content. There are also many other settings in this print interface, but we won’t explain them one by one here. To learn more, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy.4. Finally, click Print. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and ot....
How to clear the records of recently used files
Take WPS Writer as an example. It is also the same in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.1. After we open WPS Writer, click the inverted triangle button on the right side of the Menu button.2. Select File → and click More Records.3. After selecting the records we want to delete in File Management, click the Delete button.To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to reorder slices in pie chart in WPS Office Excel
This tutorial from WPS Offical Academy helps you learn about how to reorder slices in the pie chart in WPS Spreadsheet. Simple steps to create a pie table in WPS Office Take this table as an example. The source data illustrates the percentages of various foods based on the recommended diet. And you can easily create a pie chart in WPS Spreadsheet following the steps:1. Select the range of data you'd like to put into the pie chart, and go to the Insert tab, click the Chart button. 2....
Relate tags of office software WPS