How to set the underline style in WPS PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file, and select the text you want to underline.2. Get into the Insert tab, click the Underline drop-down menu and choose Underline Style. Then we can choose the style of underlines as needed. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
Change a style for several headings with one click
When doing desktop publishing (DTP) tasks, do you know how to change a style for several headings at the same time? The Replace function could help you.As we can see, the document on illustration involves several headings of the same style. Here are the steps to change their styles with one click. 1. Go to Home → click the Find and Replace drop-down button → choose Replace. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + H) 2. Go to the Find what input box → Click Format → Style. 3. Choose Heading 2 in the po....
How to set underline color in PDF?
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF, select the content you need to edit.2. Click Insert → the pulling-down button Underline, and select a desire color. 3. If you need more colors, click Other Colors. In the pop-up dialog box, you can select a standard color or customize one by yourself. 4. In addition, you can also click Color Picker and then click a desired color from any part of the page. In this way, you can underline the text in a picked color. For all, easy your work with WPS offi....
How to jump to the specified page of the PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Home tab, enter the page number that needs to be jumped in the Page Number box, and press the Enter key. Then, we can jump to the specified page of the PDF file. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
How to set the automatic backup time
1. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner → select Backup and Recovery → then select Auto Backup. Now a dialog box will popup. 2. Click the Setup button → then check Scheduled backup. We can set the time interval according to our needs. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to save files to My Cloud Files?
There are two methods for you.Option 1:1. Open WPS Office, and click Open in the WPS home page.2. Click My Cloud Files, and click the Save to Cloud icon → Upload Files. Then select your file and click Open. Option 2:Here we take WPS Writer as an example.1. Open the document you need to save to Cloud.2. Click the Tools tab, and click Save to Cloud Docs. In the pop-up dialog, you can select a concrete position, rename the file and set the file type. Then click Save. For all, easy your w....
How to set dynamic digital effects in WPS Presentation？
1. Open the PPT in WPS Office, and select the content which contains numbers.2. Click Animation and select Dynamic Digits. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to insert a line chart in a column chart?
1. Select the cells containing the data that you’d like to use. 2. Click Insert → Chart → Combo. 3. In the Create combination charts area, you can change the chart type of the series that you need to Line, and set up the rest series as Clustered Column. Then click the preview chart, and we can get a desired chart. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.