How to set the background of all slides in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Click the Design tab → and then select the Background button. Now a Object Formatting interface will pop up on the right.3. Here, we can adjust the settings of background according to our needs. For more information, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch more related videos.4. After settings, click Apply to all. This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
How to Insert multiple pictures into Slides
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint. Pictures excel in attracting people’s attention and supplementing your content in a less tasteless way. For those who have dozens, or more radically, even hundreds of pictures to insert into slides, today’s tutorial may help.1. Use WPS Presentation to open your slides.2. Place your cursor in the first slide that need to insert picture.3. Click the Design tab > Presentation To....
How to crop a picture in Writer
1. Select the picture for operation.2. Click Picture Tool from the toolbar → Crop3. Adjust the cropping range of the picture.4. Press Enter to complete the operations. You can also crop the picture as various default shapes, such as Arrows, triangles, etc. To access the shape options, you just need to get into the Crop dropdown menu. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to u....
How to adjust the audio volume in WPS Presentation
· Option 11. Open the file in WPS Presentation.2. Click the audio icon in our slide. Then we directly adjust the audio volume by dragging the volume bar below. · Option 21. Open the file in WPS Presentation.2. Click the audio icon in our slide. Then click the Volume drop-down button the functional area. Here, we can select the Volume as High, Medium, Low or Mute in the drop-down menu. This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
How to adjust the character spacing of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the text we want to edit.2. Click the right mouse button, and choose Font in the shortcut menu.3. In the pop-up Font dialog, get into the Character Spacing interface.For example, in the Spacing box, we choose Expanded. In the By box, we input 5.0 pt. Finally, click the OK button. At this point, we have adjusted the character spacing of slides. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Mic....
How to set the slide size in WPS Presentation?
Here are two methods.Option 1: Open the presentation document in WPS Presentation, click Design → Page Setup. Option 2: Click the drop-down button of Slide Size, select Custom Size. We can get the same dialog by these two methods. Then set the parameters in the Page Setup dialog box as needed. Click OK and select Maximize or Ensure Fit in the pop-up Slide Size window. If you want to quickly adjust the slide size, you can click Standard Screen(4:3) or Wide Screen(16:9) in the drop-d....
How to group multiple shapes in WPS Presentation?
1. Use WPS Office to open the presentation document, press and hold Ctrl button and select two or more shapes that you want to group.2. Click Drawing Tools → Group → Group. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to loop an audio in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the Presentation file.2. Click the audio icon to get into the Audio Tools tab.3. Check the Loop until Stopped option. Then, we can loop an audio in WPS Presentation. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.