How to draw in Word
When using WPS Writer to edit a Word file, how can we draw on it to create customized patterns? 1. Open the Word document in WPS Writer. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon Scribble4. Start to draw on the Word page ducument.
How to copy the content of Spreadsheet to Writer, and also keep the table format
1. Select the cells we want to copy in Spreadsheet.2. Then right-click to select Copy. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C. 3. Then turn to WPS Writer. Click on the place we want to paste the needed content.4. Right-click, then select Paste Special in the popup drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+V.5. Then a Paste Special dialog box will pop up. Here, select WPS Spreadsheet Object in the As area.6. Then click OK. WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....
How to quickly sum the table data in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the file in WPS Writer. 2. Then click the table, now we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface. If not, click the Table Tools tab to jump manually.3. Select the data area we want to calculate.4. Then click the Fast Calculation drop-down button.5. We can select different calculation method in the drop-down menu. Here, we will choose Sum. · Option 21. Click on the cell we want to enter the calculation result.2. The click the Table Tools tab → and then ....
How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with table in WPS Writer.2. Click the table. Then we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface.3. Click the AutoFit button. Then a drop-down button will pop up. Here, we can select AutoFit to Window or AutoFit to Content.AutoFit to Window: WPS will adjust table columns according to the width of the window. AutoFit to content: WPS will adjust table columns to fit the size of the content. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenO....
How to repeat the table header on subsequent pages in WPS Writer
Take WPS Office for PC as an example.1. Select the cell range that need to be set to repeat the header rows on each page.2. Click Table Tools → Repeat Header Rows on the top menu bar. Notes: 1. This only affects tables that extend beyond a single page. If you insert tables separately on different pages, this function will not take effect. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to repeat header rows of a table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the header rows of the table on the first page.3. Then click Repeat Header Rows in the Table Tools tab.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Office, select the cells we want to add the serial number, and click the Home tab → and then click the New Style button.2. In the New Style popup box, click Format → and select Numbering in the drop-down menu. Then the Bullets and Number box will pop up. 3. After selecting a numbering style here, click Customize.4. We can enter the Number Format and select the Number Style in this popup box according to our needs.5. Then click OK to apply the settings and cl....
How to draw the slash header in WPS Writer
1. First, open the document in WPS Writer and insert a table. Click the Insert tab → then click the Table button.We can directly select the row and column in the popup box, and then insert them into the document.2. Then click the Table Style tab → and click the Draw Table button. Now we can draw to insert a straight line into the table. To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.