There are 8 free training skills of how to use office suite for Charts, Tables, and Graphs
How to draw in Word
When using WPS Writer to edit a Word file, how can we draw on it to create customized patterns? 1. Open the Word document in WPS Writer. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon Scribble4. Start to draw on the Word page ducument.
How to create venn diagram in Word?
1. Open your word document and click the position where you want to insert a venn diagram.2. Click the Insert tab and click WPSArt to get a pop-up dialog. 3. Select Radial Venn and click OK. 4. After inserting the venn diagram, we can edit it as need. Click the Text area, and we can enter the text that we need. Click any element of the diagram, and we have a floating toolbar. We have five options: Add Shape, Change Layout, Move Shape, Insert Bullet and Shape Styles. Here we take Sh....
How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Office, select the cells we want to add the serial number, and click the Home tab → and then click the New Style button.2. In the New Style popup box, click Format → and select Numbering in the drop-down menu. Then the Bullets and Number box will pop up. 3. After selecting a numbering style here, click Customize.4. We can enter the Number Format and select the Number Style in this popup box according to our needs.5. Then click OK to apply the settings and cl....
How to copy the content of Spreadsheet to Writer, and also keep the table format
1. Select the cells we want to copy in Spreadsheet.2. Then right-click to select Copy. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C. 3. Then turn to WPS Writer. Click on the place we want to paste the needed content.4. Right-click, then select Paste Special in the popup drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+V.5. Then a Paste Special dialog box will pop up. Here, select WPS Spreadsheet Object in the As area.6. Then click OK. WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....
How to split cells of table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the cell that needs to be split.2. Click the Table Tools tab → the Split Cells button.3. In the pop-up Split Cells dialog, we can enter the number in the Number of columns edit box and the Number of rows edit box.4. Finally, click the OK button. Then we can split the selected cell. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to repeat the table header on subsequent pages in WPS Writer
Take WPS Office for PC as an example.1. Select the cell range that need to be set to repeat the header rows on each page.2. Click Table Tools → Repeat Header Rows on the top menu bar. Notes: 1. This only affects tables that extend beyond a single page. If you insert tables separately on different pages, this function will not take effect. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to insert page number from a specific page in Word
If you want to insert page numbers in Word, but do not want to start the numbering from the first page, WPS Writer could help you. · Option 1:Get to the page that you want to start the page numbering from.Double-click the footer area → Click Insert page number → Apply to: From current page · Option 2:Row to the specific page to add the first page number.Click Insert → Page number. Then you would see the pop-up Insert page number window.Choose From current page. After these few steps, t....
- download libreoffice linux command
- install libreoffice command line
- install libreoffice linux command line
- excel file is corrupted and cannot be opened windows 7
- excel windows and doors
- does windows 10 home have excel and word
- protect structure and windows excel 2010
- word excel and powerpoint for windows 10
- word and excel for windows 8.1
- microsoft word and excel download for windows 10