How to delete an unwanted blank page in word 2013
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
It is the perfect time for you to learn how to delete blank page word 2010 without exercising complicated methods. When creating files in Word, you may have problems with leaving blank pages. If you haven't the slightest idea how to delete blank page Word or are looking for an easier way to do it, you should consider some methods.
You may need to pay attention to the 3 methods to delete blank Word pages and try to make the most of it. It is good that you take some time to learn how to delete blank page word 2016 to have the desired result.
How to remove a blank page from Word in the middle of the document?
If you want to know how to delete blank page word a document when the problem is in the middle of the document, you will have to do the following:
1. pen the Word document that has the blank page in the middle problem.
2. Go to the blank page you want to delete.
3. You will have to enter the command Control + Shift + 8 if you have Windows or Command + 8 if you have a Mac computer. This command will show the paragraph icon to help you easily see the breaks.
4. Look for the little black box next to the paragraph icon. If you see the paragraph marker with the black box next to it, you have the previous page break option activated and should deactivate it.
5. To deactivate the previous page break, go to the home tab, then to the paragraph icon, and click on lines and page break. You will have to deselect the previous page break option if it is active.
6. You will have to highlight the paragraph marks using your mouse.
7. Finally, press the DELETE key on the keyboard to remove all the paragraph icons. To remove this setting, you must press the command Control + Shift + 8 again.
How to save your Word document as a PDF to ignore blank pages?
If the method on how to delete blank page word free that you saw previously seemed very difficult to you, you could apply the second option. This solution of how to delete blank page word on mac will also be available on Windows, and you will do the following:
1. Open the Word document where you know it has blank pages at the end.
2. You must go to the File tab and click save as.
3. In the save option, you will have to click on PDF instead of Word document.
4. Go to options at the bottom of the box and click more options.
5. Click on pages to control the inclusion range for your PDF file.
6. Enter the range of pages to save, ignoring the last page. That is, you can write a range of 1 in from and 4 in to.
7. Finally, you must click on accept so the document is saved in PDF and without the blank page at the end.
It is good that you know how to delete blank page word online and thus modify your file smoothly. You only have to take a few minutes to apply the existing solutions and wait for the desired result.
If all the content on how to delete blank page word 2013 or the version you have has been useful to you, do not forget to go to WPS Academy. On the website, you will have more information about how to delete blank Word pages or use other Word tools. Likewise, you will have access to WPS Office to download it for free.
Was this helpful?