How to convert PPTX format to PPT format
1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.2. Click Menu in the upper-left corner and place the cursor on Save As. We can see that there are many file formats to choose from, such as dps, dpt, pptx, ppt, pot and pps. If we want to convert pptx format to ppt format, click *.ppt and click Save.Or use the shortcut key F12 to open the Save As dialog box and choose the format you want. For all, easy your work with WPS Presentation. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, i....
How to highlight duplicates in a worksheet
1. Open the spreadsheet with WPS Spreadsheet. 2. Select a range of cells for operation. 3. Click the Data tab → Highlight Duplicates → Set…4. Click OK in the popup “Highlight Duplicates” dialog. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. Includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Includes advanced animation, slide transitions, and support for video, images, audio, and even Flash.
How to view WPS version information
1. Open the WPS Office home page.2. Click the Global Settings button → About WPS Office. In the pop-up interface, we can view the version information. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to set a picture as the background
After we use WPS Office to open the slide, click the Design tab, and then click the Background button. We can find the Insert the picture drop-down button in the popup window on the right side. Then select File. We can choose the picture according to our needs here, and click the OK button to apply the picture in the slide.This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
How to remove the underlines in the PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file. Select the underlined content.2. Click on the right mouse button, and select Delete Comment. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to view documents in multiple windows
1. Open the document.2. Click the title of the document with the left mouse button, and pull out the document directly by pressing the left mouse button to display the document independently. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to change my default PDF file to WPS Office
1. Right-click the file on our computer and select Open With → Select Choose another app.2. Check Always use this app to open .pdf files.To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Create an animating number counters in a slide show
When preparing for a presentation, sometimes Animating Number Counters could make the data seen more clearly. The effect is shown below.Effect preview: Dynamic Numbers of animations How can we add dynamic numbers of animations in PPT. or PPTX. files? 1. Use the mouse choosing a text box with the number2. Get into the Animation tab → click the Custom Animation button → the Add Effect button → choose Dynamic NumberSteps of adding an animating number counter in a slide We can also set the....