How to move rows in a worksheet
How can move row(s) in WPS Spreadsheet? Here are two options to realize it. The methods could be used for a single row or a continuous row range.(Relavent tutorial: How to move columns in a worksheet) · Option 1: Move a single row by draggingSelect a whole row.Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.Drag the selected row to the target place.Option 1: Move a single row by dragging · Option 2: Move a single row by cutting and pastingRight-click on t....
How to highlight duplicates in a worksheet
1. Open the spreadsheet with WPS Spreadsheet. 2. Select a range of cells for operation. 3. Click the Data tab → Highlight Duplicates → Set…4. Click OK in the popup “Highlight Duplicates” dialog. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. Includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Includes advanced animation, slide transitions, and support for video, images, audio, and even Flash.
How to freeze panes in WPS Spreadsheet
We can freeze the panes in three different ways.· Freeze to1. Select the cell below the rows and to the right of the columns that we want to freeze when scrolling.2. Click the Home tab → and then click the Freeze Panes button.3. Now click the first option in this drop down menu. · Freeze First Row1. Use WPS Office to open the form and click the Home tab → and then click the Freeze Panes button.2. Now click Freeze First Row.Then we can easily freeze the first row of this table. · Freeze....
How to delete the check box in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the Home tab → and then click the Find and Replace button.3. In the popup drop-down menu, choose Select Objects. 4. Now we can select the check box. Place the mouse on the check box, and click on it when the cursor turn into a 4-arrow symbol.5. Then press the Delete key. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to print gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
Take this table as an example.1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then select the Print Titles button in the upper menu bar. Then the Page Setup dialog box will pop up.2. Here, we can check Gridlines in the Print area.3. Click OK. Then we can print gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to sort a pivot table
1. Open a Spreadsheet with Pivot Table.2. Place the cursor on the heading cell of the data we want to sort.3. Then click the small drop-down button on the bottom right corner of the cell.4. In the drop-down menu, we can select Ascending or Descending according to our needs. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to do subscript in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the Spreadsheet in WPS Office.2. Select the needed cells.3. Right-click to select Format Cells in the popup drop-down menu. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+1 to open it. 4. We can now see the Font interface of the Format Cells dialog box. Here, check Subscript in the Effects area. We can also preview the effect in the Preview area.5. Finally, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to hide gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 11. Use WPS Office to open the form.2. Click Menu in the upper left corner → and then select Options in the upper left corner. 3. Select View in the Options popup box, then uncheck Gridline, and click OK. · Option 21. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the View tab → then uncheck View Gridlines. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.