There are 8 free training classes of how to use office suite for Data Entry
How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, and click the drop-down button of Menu in the upper left corner.2. Choose Data → Import External Data → Import Data, and click OK in the popup window.3. In the Step 1: Select data source interface, click Open data file directly, and Select Data Source..., then we can choose the file as needed. 4. In the File Conversion interface, we can select the encoding that makes our document readable. There are two options of Text encoding, one is Windows....
How to change date format in a cell
We can present dates in different formats in the Format Cells settings. Follow these few steps.1. Select the cell range filled with date information for format changes.2. Right-click the cell range → choose Format Cells from the pop-up menu.3. Get into the Date tab → choose a date format in the category of Type.4. Click OK to complete the settings. · More details about the interface for date formats[Range A] SampleHave a review of the date here.[Range B] TypeA list of options for date....
Numbering items in a worksheet
· Option 1: 1. Open the spreadsheet with WPS Office. 2. Enter the beginning number in the first cell where we want to start the numbering. In the example below, the numbering will start from the number “1”.3. Select the cell range to be filled. 4. Click the Fill button again → choose series → change the settings as demonstrated below a. Series in: choose “Columns” b. Type: choose “Linear” c. Step value: enter “1” (from which to start the numbering)d. Stop value: enter “14” (where the ....
How to split columns in a sheet
1. Select the target range in WPS Spreadsheet. 2. Click Data → Text to Columns3. Choose Delimited in the interface of Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 1 of 3”4. In the interface of “Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3”, select the delimiters in terms of your demands. 5. Click Finish in the interface of “Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3”. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to use flash fill to quickly fill in data
Use WPS Office to open the table and select the cell need to be operated.Place the mouse cursor at the lower right corner of the cell, when the cursor turn into a cross, click and drag down to select all the cells that we want to fill data.Then click the icon appeared in the lower right corner, then select Flash Fill in the drop-down menu (or use shortcut key Ctrl+E).Note: Flash Fill can provide a filling rule that best meets the users' needs by comparing the relationship between s....
How to set the series fill type in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Select the cells we want to fill. 2. Click the Home tab → click the Fill drop-down button → select Series in the drop-down menu. 3. In the popup Series dialog box, we can set the type of series fill in Type. WPS Spreadsheet provides us with four different types, namely Linear, Growth, Date, AutoFill.4. After settings, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to paste data as a picture in a sheet
1. Copy a cell range (Ctrl + C).2. Click the Paste dropdown button → choose Paste as Picture. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes more than 100 built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
How to hide zero(s) in a worksheet
1. Click Menu at the upper-left corner → Options2. Get into the View tab in the pop-up window.3. In the category of Window options, uncheck the Zero Values option4. Press Enter. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
Relate tags of office software Data EntryMore
export data from gridview to excel in c# windows application export datatable to excel in vb net windows application excel entry point not found windows xp excel 2003 crashes when entering data windows 10 work in access database using data validation in excel 2010 use query in database use microsoft office database turn on data on tablet transfer data from macbook pro to macbook pro