How to wrap text around a picture in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the inserted picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Wrapping Style button → Square. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to delete comments in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the comments.2. Click the Review tab → the Delete drop-down button → the Delete All Comments in Document option. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Change a style for several headings with one click
When doing desktop publishing (DTP) tasks, do you know how to change a style for several headings at the same time? The Replace function could help you.As we can see, the document on illustration involves several headings of the same style. Here are the steps to change their styles with one click. 1. Go to Home → click the Find and Replace drop-down button → choose Replace. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + H) 2. Go to the Find what input box → Click Format → Style. 3. Choose Heading 2 in the po....
How to print C5 paper in WPS Writer？
Open the document, click Page Layout → Size → C5. Then you can print the paper. Tips: You can also click More Paper Sizes to set more desired sizes. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to view the table properties in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the button in the upper left corner of the table to select the whole table.3. Click the Table Tools tab → the Table Properties button. Then the Table Properties dialog will pop up. 4. Under the Table tab, we can view the specified width of the table in the Size area. 5. In the Alignment area, we can view the alignment of the table. 6. In the Text wrapping area, we can choose None or Around to change the position of the table in the docum....
How to align the document title to the left in WPS Writer
· Option 1:1. Use WPS Office to open the document and select the title.2. Click the Home tab and the Align Text Left button, or we can use the shortcut Ctrl+L. · Option 2:1. Use WPS Office to open the document and select the title.2. Click the right mouse button and choose Paragraph from the shortcut menu.3. In the pop-up Paragraph dialog, get into the Indents and Spacing interface. In the General area, choose Left in the Alignment box. In the Indentation area, choose (None) in the Spe....
How to convert text into picture in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the Tools tab → the Export to Picture button.3. In the popup dialog box, we can set the Export Type, Watermark, Pages, Format, Quality, Export Path as needed, and we can also check the Backup to WPS Cloud option.4. When we finish our settings, click the Export button, then the document has been exported as a picture.5. In the popup window, we can click the Open button to view the converted picture. To be office word advanced, you could le....
How to add cloud fonts
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.1. Open the document in WPS Office.2. Click the Home tab, then click the font drop-down button, you will see the font list, click View more cloud fonts.3. In the pop-up window, choose the type of fonts you like, you can choose by Scene, Font Style and Font Type. You can also input key words in the search box at the top.