How to split cells of table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the cell that needs to be split.2. Click the Table Tools tab → the Split Cells button.3. In the pop-up Split Cells dialog, we can enter the number in the Number of columns edit box and the Number of rows edit box.4. Finally, click the OK button. Then we can split the selected cell. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to view the table properties in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the button in the upper left corner of the table to select the whole table.3. Click the Table Tools tab → the Table Properties button. Then the Table Properties dialog will pop up. 4. Under the Table tab, we can view the specified width of the table in the Size area. 5. In the Alignment area, we can view the alignment of the table. 6. In the Text wrapping area, we can choose None or Around to change the position of the table in the docum....
How to merge cells in WPS Writer
· Option 1:1. Select the cells to be merged.2. Go to the Table Tools tab → click Merge Cells. · Option 2:1. Select the cells to be merged.2. Right-click on it → choose Merge Cells from the pop-up menu. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to insert page number from a specific page in Word
If you want to insert page numbers in Word, but do not want to start the numbering from the first page, WPS Writer could help you. · Option 1:Get to the page that you want to start the page numbering from.Double-click the footer area → Click Insert page number → Apply to: From current page · Option 2:Row to the specific page to add the first page number.Click Insert → Page number. Then you would see the pop-up Insert page number window.Choose From current page. After these few steps, t....
How to insert symbols in word
Go to Insert → click Symbol drop-down button → choose an item to be added. For more symbols, click the Symbol button for the Symbol pop-up dialog. Here are the preview of all symbols provided in WPS Writer. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
Desktop publishing (DTP) using a table
1. Insert a table in the word document. Go to the Insert tab → choose Table → drag the cursor to draw a table. 2. Adjust row width of or column height. 3. Insert pictures and enter text contents into the table. 4. Adjust the font style regarding your demand. 5. Select the table. Next, go to the Table tab → click Border → choose No Border. Here’s a preview of the document. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS W....
How to draw in Word
When using WPS Writer to edit a Word file, how can we draw on it to create customized patterns? 1. Open the Word document in WPS Writer. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon Scribble4. Start to draw on the Word page ducument.
How to copy the content of Spreadsheet to Writer, and also keep the table format
1. Select the cells we want to copy in Spreadsheet.2. Then right-click to select Copy. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C. 3. Then turn to WPS Writer. Click on the place we want to paste the needed content.4. Right-click, then select Paste Special in the popup drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+V.5. Then a Paste Special dialog box will pop up. Here, select WPS Spreadsheet Object in the As area.6. Then click OK. WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....