How can we change the page color in WPS Writer
Take WPS Office for Windows as an example, click the top menu bar Page Layout → Page Color.We can choose the theme colors, fill in other colors, add a picture background, or watermark here. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to resize the picture
· Option 1:1. Take WPS Document operation as an example. (WPS Office Spreadsheet and WPS Presentation operations are the same as WPS Document. )2. Click the inserted picture, and the Picture Tools tab will appear at this time. 3. We can adjust the Height or Width according to our needs, then we can change the size of the picture. · Option 2:1. Click the picture.2. Drag any of the 8 dots on the picture to resize the picture.· Option 3:1. Click the picture.2. Press the Shift key and drag....
How can we make a blurry picture clear in WPS Writer
1. Open the document, and click Menu → Options.2. In the pop-up Options interface, click General and Save, check Do not compress images in file, and set the default target output to 220ppi.To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to compress pictures in a document
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and click the picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Compress Pictures button.3. In the pop-up Compress Pictures box, we can make relevant settings as needed.4. Click OK.Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to adjust the brightness of pictures in document?
1. Open your file in WPS Office.2. Place the cursor to the place you want to insert a picture, then click the insert tab, and click Picture to pick the item you want to insert.3. Click the inserted picture and change its brightness in the Picture Tools tab. WPS Writer is easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to put words into a shape
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. You can add text-filled geometric shapes to your file, which is especially useful for making posters, brochures or flowcharts.1. Open your word document. 2. Click the Insert tab and select Shape, then choose a shape that fits the content. 3. After inserting the shape, you can double-click the shape and enter text or right-click the shape > Add T....
How to embed a picture into the document
1. Use WPS Office to open the document and select the inserted picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Wrapping Style drop-down button.3. In the shortcut menu, click the In Line With Text option. Then, we can embed the picture into the document. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to wrap text around a picture in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the inserted picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Wrapping Style button → Square. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.